Pierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Pierce

It is wrong for Paul Pierce to wear anything other than Celtic uniform. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Pierce

Whatever is best for the team.

Pierce makes millions.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Agree.

But all good things must come to an end. It is time for Jeff Green. Jeff is absolutely a starting SF. He now needs to prove himself as a starting SF that can be a #1 or #2 option and lead a team to some wins.

I bet you everything that Paul is energized by the chance to play for a contender this year and then get a taste of free agency for the first time in his career. Now that Ray has chased the title, Paul needs to do the same. 

Personally, I wouldn't be able to stand Ray having more rings than Paul. Paul has the superior legacy. I hope it stays that way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Whatever is best for the team.

Pierce makes millions.

haaa good one..so true..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I bet you everything that Paul is energized by the chance to play for a contender this year and then get a taste of free agency for the first time in his career. Now that Ray has chased the title, Paul needs to do the same. 

Personally, I wouldn't be able to stand Ray having more rings than Paul. Paul has the superior legacy. I hope it stays that way.

I agree!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

As I see it, he can cement his legacy as a losing Celtic, or winning a ring elsewhere (**cough** OKC, SAN, GSW  **cough**)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

It is wrong but thats they tough decision. Do we keep a guy that has been near and dear to us for years now or do we trade him and try to get compensation for him while can? Especially while were gonna go into a rebuilding stage. I wish he would retire with us but the business and realistic side of it is the facts. Hes getting older and he has trade value that could possible help us fast forward the rebuilding process.

He has been near and dear to us, but let's face it what job pays you millions of dollars to no longer do the job commesserat with the pay because of sentimentality? The Celtics must begin anew to build a championship caliber team. There is room for Paul, but after a substantial pay cut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If PP is willing to take a lesser role than I would gladly overpay him for onr year if after that he wanted to retire. PP is at a crooroads,he can still play at a pretty high level,just not enough to be THE go to #1 option anymore every night. He has the talent and ability to still merit to be on the floor in the couple of minutes in crunch time but not after 30+ minutes before too and not every night. EVen if he wants and says he will but he might be so set in his ways he may drag his feet a little in his new system where he is not option 1,2 or 3.. Unlike others players that may tried to handcuff one situation to another PP hasn't done that publicly at least . I was overly a homer when RA stated his decision to go to Miami I realize now he was being honest both to himself and the fans and have stated I owe him an apology,like he cares what I think :) PP has earned the right to go out the front door. If he wants to go somewhere else and chase another ring and doesn't believe it will happen in the 1 or 2 years he has left here I think DA would do everything to accomodate him within reason,even if that meant him being traded after the start of the season. I loved everything KG did too until he basically stated I get what I want or else statement after the last game of the season,maybe that was just frustration or he actually meant it but he has that attitude now then F him, if he jusst wants to play somewhere that he feels he can win one more that isn't in Boston I can understand that and would do anything within reason to accomodate him as well. Any way you slice it I feel much better knowing we can make every decision separately and doesn't have to with all or nothing constraints on our team and DA. I also think that if Doc believes PP and KG are the guys he wants he'll have enough input to put together a fair deal even if it means introducing a 3rd team to make it happen. This was real to close to being just another casualty of a team dealing with Sterling and the Clips but DA pulled a rabbit out of his hat again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Make Paul a player coach. He'd be great at it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newbill. Show newbill's posts

In response to proftom2's comment:

Make Paul a player coach. He'd be great at it. 

Yeah, we know his court judgement has always been unquestioned..