Pierce's MVP year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genebock. Show genebock's posts

Pierce's MVP year

Does anyone question whether PP is having an MVP year? This is a guy who lives on scoring. But when Doc mentions the need for more rebounding there is is rebounding. When Rondo comes down injured there's Paul bringing up the ball, using up extra energy in the process. In short Piercce has been doing exactly what he's talked about, putting the team first, at his own expense. That's my idea of an MVP, especially at his level of play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

Re: Pierce's MVP year

I wouldn't say he lives on scoring.  Historically, even prior to the Big-3 era, out of all the elite scorers in the league, Pierce used to take the least amount of shots per game. 

But he will never get the nod from the analysts and so-called experts, because he was never marketing by the NBA.  They don't give out this award to players that arent hyped up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Pierce's MVP year

In Response to Pierce's MVP year:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone question whether PP is having an MVP year? This is a guy who lives on scoring. But when Doc mentions the need for more rebounding there is is rebounding. When Rondo comes down injured there's Paul bringing up the ball, using up extra energy in the process. In short Piercce has been doing exactly what he's talked about, putting the team first, at his own expense. That's my idea of an MVP, especially at his level of play.
    Posted by genebock[/QUOTE]

Nice post.  I agree