Player scouting and projections: Who should stay? Who can we get?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Player scouting and projections: Who should stay? Who can we get?

I'd really like to keep the big 4 together with Jeff Green and Avery Bradley. I'd like to add Marshon Brooks( a Nick Young/Jamal Crawford type) or Kemba Walker ( a Ben Gordon/Joe Dumars type) and of course DeAndre Jordan at center.

What do you guys want to see?

P.S.- I'd like to move some guys for Nick Young and maybe Reggie Evans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Player scouting and projections: Who should stay? Who can we get?

Use the bird rights and keep the team intact with the addition of one big that can play.  Avrery Bradley is a project and I see no place for him next year unless a miracle occurs.   I would like to see starters: West at point, KG at power forward, Paul at small forward, Ray at the 2 and JO at center with Rondo, Davis, and Green playing major minutes but off the bench.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

it's so difficult to see but this looks alot like the '88 Celtics and the start of the decline.  The fact of the matter is that teams like Miami and Atlanta are young and will improve.  Personally the only hope I see is to get a guy like Howard, but he will never come here. Not to mention that can we even find room within the cap.  It doesn't look good.  

I think Davis will be gone and unfortunately that is another body to replace and we will become that much weaker (despite his poor playoff performance).  I think you'll see them try to develop Bradley (Ainge already put out the pressure on him by stating he'd be a top 5 pick in this years draft.) 

Obviously, Murphy, Wafer gone. 

it is weird that two young(er) guys are no longer Celtics (e.g  K Perkins and T. Allen) in exchange for one (e.g  J Green.)  We'll have to see how he develops.

I dunno, but I feel the window has closed and it was unfotunate that KG went down in 09 and Perk in game 7 last year (remember the 9 point lead).  In theory there was your three-peat. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Agreed about Marshon Brooks if he falls that far. I went to 6 of his games this year and he is really flying under the radar. when i watch him he reminds me of #24

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Draft may not solve our problem with the attitude doc displays toward rookies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

In Response to Re: Player scouting and projections: Who should stay? Who can we get?:
    [QUOTE]Draft may not solve our problem with the attitude doc displays toward rookies.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Could not have said it better myself.  Doc doesn't trust rookies so we can pick anyone and they will ride the pine.  Then we will eventually trade them at some point where they will develop into a decent talent somewhere else.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Word ... Vucevic!

then the C's should pull a Portland and buy or trade up to #30 (Bulls) and get Brooks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

i'd keep troy murphy because he's tall, can shoot and can rebound
    i'd chase one young athletic rebounder at 5, a chandler-type 5 but younger
    i'd keep bbd and with him and the two above ones, with jo and kg we'd be fine with big bodies

then i'd keep pavlovic and wafer
    and i'd chase a real scorer capable to come from the bench

the big-4, west, arroyo, and green complete the picture

basically, new would only be 1 young 5 and 1 real scorer