Playing Small Ball ain't gonna cut it !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Playing Small Ball ain't gonna cut it !!!

Last night I heard announcers saying many times our team is too small. Yup, I realize that w/o a true Center & a true rebounder, we need out hustle other teams to win & shoot 45-50% & play good "D". Unfortunately, at Denver the 5000 ft altitude slowed us down & then the next night needing to play in the emotional Staples night tribute to Buss was too much to overcome.

BUT, THE FACT IS THAT WE HAVE NOT DOMINATED OR BROKEN EVEN IN THE REBOUNDING CATEGORY FOR YEARS. Vs Denver we were 45-39 so -6 and vs LA we were 45-34 for -15. Needless to say these are 2nd chance shot opportunities. Yup, I know too that we were -10 pts in foul shots(22-12) but being tired we grabbed.

DA needs to make some kind of miracle trade to get us a BIG MAN like Cousins of Sac/Seattle or we will be fighting for an 8th spot playoff & probably get knocked out in the first round. And if we need trade Rondo to do it, so be it !!! A good big man is more important than a PG, I think. This way we keep KG & PP and let them retire in Green & have a chance for a ring too if we got Cousins or maybe even Gortat. Nice to pick up JJ Redick too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Playing Small Ball ain't gonna cut it !!!

I totally agree. Whomever thought small ball would work is nuts. We don't have Wade or LBJ. It all started with the Green for Perk trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Playing Small Ball ain't gonna cut it !!!

flip PP for a big. green should be starting at the 3 anyway.