Playoff Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Playoff Schedule

Does anyone know when the Celtic's first home playoff game will be? I'm guessing that since game 1 is saturday, game 2 will likely be monday meaning the first home playoff game is either next wednesday or thursday. Does anyone know for sure when/ what time it will be?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Re: Playoff Schedule

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

Does anyone know when the Celtic's first home playoff game will be? I'm guessing that since game 1 is saturday, game 2 will likely be monday meaning the first home playoff game is either next wednesday or thursday. Does anyone know for sure when/ what time it will be?

If only we had a wordwide computer network that we could type questions like this into.

Instead of sarcasm I'd appreciate an actual answer since I can't find it anywhere.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/schedule/_/date/20130424 

Here is the schedule. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

If only we had a wordwide computer network that we could type questions like this into.

[/QUOTE]

hahahaha +1000

people are so lazy. Type your question into google ... if you can't find the answer, then likely nobody on this board will know it either. There are no such thing as "insiders" on this site. Just people with a few more brain cells...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Man you guys got up on the wrong side today/....