Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days

1 more thing DH had back surgery for the same reason Bird did and look what happened with Bird after his back problems and he didn't exactly rely on his physical prowess. DH has a weak game but is a physical freak,he loses his physical superiority and he is at best a back up in the D League. SO rant and rave troll clowns,because by January, the tears of a clown will be rollin down that sad sad frown. 4Q2 trolls 4Q2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days

In Response to Re: Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days : What a coincidence!  As a Lakers fan I too am feeling really down on the Celtics off season.  The team got younger, added  players that fit well with their system, got deeper, and created trading flexibility.  They are perfectly situated to respond to adversity.  My Lakers on the other have two players on the roster whose backs hurt when get get constipated and have to push.  Then they have an egomaniac who is alreay barking at the new alpha dog.  And the master handler of all this is dressed in a clown suit.  Can it get any worse?
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]
    You'd trade your Celtics for the Lakers in a heart beat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's a troll.  It's Leon but with the ability to spell.

The more like these we get, the better this team looks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In Response to Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days:
    [QUOTE]Up until this past Thursday, I was so ready for the 2013 season to start and felt pretty good about everything with the exception of Danny not bringing in an adequate center. As much as I like KG, he is not going to suffice at the Center position for an entire season. Too small and too injury prone to be playing that position over a course of 82 games. I won't even go into how bad it will be when our Celtics face the likes of Bynum or Howard. Anyways, I digress... On Thursday night when I heard that the Lakers were about to obtain Dwight Howard and even though I kind of suspected it as most other knowledgeable fans, I was absolutely thrown into the gutter and now wish that the season would not even start. It is going to be tough having to come on here and constantly see these Laker trolls unrelentlessly rub it in our faces how inferior our team is in comparison. I wont even be able to respond because they will be absolutely correct. The NBA is undoubtedly going to do well with this current deal as most NBA followers either love or hate the Lakers. They are the team that keeps the league afloat and they bring in huge revenues unlike any other NBA franchise. It just sickens me to no end knowing that our 1 title in 25 years is now going to be our 1 title in 26 years and then 1 in 27 years, and so on, and so on... I wish that Danny would do something to get a superstar instead of players like Terry and Lee. We are doomed for the foreseeable future and it is going to be hard to be a fan of a franchise that only wins 1 title every 2 and half decades and beyond. I mean seriously, the Celtics are better than the Red Sox, aren't they? I am from here on out an FFIB (Frustrated Fan in Boston)
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Don't know about other Celtics fans, but I feel fine. And, what I can reasonably guess about you, is that you are a Lakers fans feeling down in the dumps most days. Does your trolling help you get through the day? Hope so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Please tell me that I am not the only Celtic fan feeling down in the dumps these days:
    [QUOTE]nutter.... I guess the truth hurts, doesn't it?
    Posted by Reyes74[/QUOTE]
    Hugo Reyes? Hurley? Dude! You made it off the island! How's Jack doing? Go have a chicken burrito on me, you goof. The C's will roll in '12, you troll!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green,

What are you not seing. The celtics are a better team this year and i will give you examples on how there better. The celtics should be the 2 seed no worse than 3 in the east...Ill take you through the roster..
    1. rondo - pg. young can only get better, great defensive, can pass and has improved offense in some areas..PLays well against nash..
    2. Avery bradley - sg defensive pest. Did you see how he ball pressured wade..With rondo and wade who can steal the ball and pressure on d. The celtics have a young defensive minded ball pressure front court who can do well.
    3. Paul pierce - sf. still a very good player at the 3. can do alot of things well..
    4. brandon bass - pf can shoot the ball well athletic can dunk offensive rebounds
    5. KG - the center postition has changed. GArnett is more athletic than bynum he can tire bynum out cause kg hits jumpers and kg has a pg who can get him the ball and philly doesnt have it.
    BENCH
    1. Jason terry - pg Can do all things shoot pass make shot
    2. courtney lee - 2g can defend shoot the 3 and score and is young.
    3. JEFF GREEN - sf/pf THE KEY TO THE WHOLE SEASON...the number 5 pick in the draft very athletic young his game can improve..
    4. Sullinger - Rookie who can give you a bit better than glenn davis numbers
    5. Wilcox - can play center is 6 foot 10 can rebound and play will help the celtics on rebounding..
    6. Mello - 7 foot 1 gives celtics size project but can give you more than steinsma
    7. Dooling - vet. guard can help shoot 3
    SPOT 13 - joseph he is athletic can play
    SPOT 14 - CHRISTMAS can shoot
    SPOT 15 - a big from camp...

THe celtics had issues rebounding. With the adds of terry and lee the celtics have got players who can shoot the ball and create there shot better than ray allen and make there shots better than ray allen. Wilcox rebounded ok, sullinger rebounds well and mello will give you something. The celtics are not going to lead the league in rebounding, they will be bad but not last years bad..they will be better.
    Philly - sure they have bynum..but who else...is nick young a star? jason rich will have to play a 3 and he is small for a 3. The 76ers have athletisiscm but they dont have guards who play d...and can shoot. Sure haws and bynum are big...But with a healthy wilcox that will spell kg and mello can be thrown in the mix too against big teams.
    Brooklin- joe johnson, deron ok..but how is there depth..sure there better..but please..boston goes really deep...
    boston vs. la...
    rondo v nash edge rondo..rondo has outplyed and distroyed nash every time they have been matched up
    bradley v kobe sure kobe ..but bradley is a pest who will get steals to conter act las rebounding advantage
    paul vs ron early in pauls carrear when ron played for indi ron owned paul...But lately look at player numbers its been push..
    gasol vs bass gasol is better but bass can shoot and keep goasol away from the rim
    howard vs. kg edge howard but kg will do well and boston can bring in jason colling who has GIVEN HOWARD FITS//look at the data..
    B ostons bench is better than las...la cant say ebanks is star..hes not...jameson doesnt play d...Boston has the nbas 6 man and the number 5 pick in the draft on there bench..The celtics season I really think is JEFF GREEN...can he be that player...If hes good they win..hes not..well..la may win in the boston matchups..
    Im not saying boston will go 82-0...but boston should win 52-60 games..and be a top 3 team in the east..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

You have a misconception of what is to be a celtics fan. A celtics fan can not be depressed because being a Celtics fan gives pride. win or lose does not matter, I still encouraging, for now from a distance.
    You probably should be a lakers fan. You are bitter and chest cold

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

the big4,

nash plays no d this laker team isnt a 70 win team...How do you think the celtics will be as good as the kobe and shaq era..The celtics upgraded...they can make the move to get josh smith or a big fa during the trade deadline...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Up until this past Thursday, I was so ready for the 2013 season to start and felt pretty good about everything with the exception of Danny not bringing in an adequate center."

Actually up until last Thursday you were a Laker fan with a void in your life, some sick need to put your foot on someone's neck. Perhaps you've been passed over at work, or your Mom threw your pet rock out, who knows.... When Dwight Howard signed you realized it was a great chance to create a fake sock puppet account and take out your existential frustrations in the smallest way possible, by trolling as a fake fan in someone else's forum. And so you came into being. 

Amazingly, some genuine Celtics fans have not caught onto your antics yet but soon it will all be over with and they will all understand that ignore is the only option. Anyhow I hope you realize soon that there is a dog to walk or someone to bake some cookies for rather than create a phony life of no meaning here. 

As for your assertion that Celtics fans are devastated by the Howard trade, you're totally wrong. First off, while it was a smart trade, Howard may nor may not be a significant upgrade over Bynum. If Bynum stays healthy this season and Howard doesn't, the second guessing will begin. In all honesty we may end up being more worried about Bynum in Philly than Howard...that's because...drumroll....get ready to wrap your head around this one.....

yes, you're getting warm...

THE LAKERS ARE NOT IN OUR CONFERENCE

Yes, it was once a heated rivalry, but that was when both teams could easily emerge from their own conferneces. Our biggest rivalry is the Heat and Ainge did exactly the right thing focusing on wing players, because, get ready, 

...another tough one for you...

THE HEAT DO NOT HAVE A DOMINANT CENTER. 

yes, that's right, to get out of the east we'll have to get past a team without a dominant center. And if the Lakers cannot advance past OKC, then...

THERE WON'T BE A DOMINANT CENTER IN THE FINALS EITHER. 

So, no need for us to sweat the mismatch of Dwight Howard in the center position. 

Also, Steve Nash is ollllldddddd. and Slowwwwww.

I'm looking forward to the season. If I dread anything, it's our inability to close the gap on Miami. 

But we have a puncher's chance and I'm good with that. The Lakers will actually be fun to watch with that lineup and if they implode, or Artest cold cocks someone and gets suspended again and they lose to Kevin Durant, while EX CELTIC KENDRICK PERKINS shuts down Howard, that will be a true pleasure. 

I really do hope you find a life, and realize that you won't find it here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

its funny that laker fans create a fake pro boston account....thats fraud...and the fact that these people come on boston foreums cause they have no idea about reality...they sound like this djkfhlkjwehfkjlewhflkjewhfjklewhfjkwehfkjwehflkjwe when they post. they do not write in english..they write in the there an an internet troll language.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]It could be worse! We could be Laker fans! A PG that can't sit (I am guessing surgery by the end of the year) A SG that does't pass (taking 45-shots a game) A SF that can't stay out of trouble (I am guessing jail by Feb) A PF that can't lead (no comment) A C that can't run (and when he can run, he will likely run to the Mavs) And a coach that can't coach! (Kobes gardner by April)
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Like Sybil, you're also in denial. All the points you stated were just to make yourself believe you've got a championship team.

Check ESPN, Fox Sports, Sporting News or any other sports media and you'll see that the Lakers are clearly championship material...right up there with OKC and Miami. Those are the ONLY teams that have a chance at winning the title this year.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green,

is not a real celtics fan..he thinks trash talk is serious..and doesnt have a life...all of his im a celtic fan in the dump talk in reality make him sound like bejhrlhfblejhflkjwrehfljkwehfljkwehflkjwhefkjlwhefkljhwefkjhwlekjfh

so go green...ewhjlhfliuejwhflkjwehfljkhwelfkjhwelkjfhw. back at you cause your just posting jiberish son

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]I am pretty happy with the way the Celtics summer has gone. Not getting a big man has been disappointing. I hate seeing that LA, Miami and Brooklyn dramatically improved their rosters.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

I am pretty happy with the way the Lakers summer has gone. Getting a big man has been great,  I hope he can jump again.   I hate seeing that Boston, Miami and Brooklyn dramatically improved their rosters. Especially Boston,  this is the team that scares me the most,  they have the best of everything,  rookies, prime players, guys that are past their prime but also know how to play and still bring it every game.  Then they top it off with the best coach in the NBA.  I wish my Laker team had a coach like Rivers and a point guard as good as Rondo.  Oh well I guess I will have to make do with a clown and Nash. (I hope he lasts past Christmas)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am sensing Laker fans are bored and in need of some sort of productive activity! Let's see, something to do that is worthwhile, something that will keep them off of this board, something.....Got It!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIRE-Mike-Brown-a-laker-forum/193675984077923 Enjoy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Sorry, but you are the only Celtics fan feeling  down in the dumps these days.

Typical Boston attitude. Thanks for reminding me why I left and will never live in The People's Republic ever again. (Unless I could live within 1 mile of the ocean)

The Fellowship Of The Miserable will always have it's doors open in Boston - so many whiney little children complaining about having their cake and having to eat it too.... 

I swear, Red Sox "fans" are enjoying this season's trainwreck more than they enjoyed the thrilling 2003, 2004 and 2007 seasons.

We all love to play "General Manager" , and none of us could've done any better than Danny Ainge did this offseason. 

There is such a thing as a salary cap and the Celtics didn't have anyone to trade for a big name like Dwight Howard or Kevin Love. Ainge did as perfect a job as humanly possible. (where's Jeff Green ?)

Let's see how this team looks for 40 games and then see what's available at the trading deadline. Best case scenerio is all the current pieces fit , the rookies exceed all expectations and no moves are needed. The Celtics could go 32-8 and decide no moves are needed and STILL people on this board would be crying.... 

Ye of little faith.....