Rebounding  37 to 43
    Bench points  38 to 29
    PP KG and Ray didnt not play well 46 points
    KG took too many out side shots
    Ray 4 for 10
    Pierce was o for the 1st half
    Krystic was terrible in the paint
    Rondo was 6 11 11 and 7  played well up to the last 2 min
    Doc should have called time out and Rondo should never been in that position
    Baby taking a 3 with the game on the line?
    Rondo should have drove to the basket with that head of steam instead of pullling up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Plenty of Blame to go around

I am not putting this loss on Rondo he has not been him self but this game was lost by the whole team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rondo had his usual game - 2-12, 4 turnovers, critical mistakes, poor decisions.  If thats acceptable then your right.  Same ol. same ol.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In spite of Rondo - Its very possible because we have the best 12 player team in the league. Its probably when Shaq and/or JON return.  It would be definite if we had a legitimate PG. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I am not saying his play has not been poor but the whole team is not playing well. To put all the blame on him is not pointing out the truth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I love Rondo but I have to admit his play is really off.  Even when his energy and defensive pressure was back tonight. He still is making poor offensive decisions for the offense.

It really seems his play was improved with Shaq in there.  He needs him to come back but who really knows what is going on with Shaq.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

There been many times he bailed out the big three in the playoffs they need to play 4 qrts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Plenty of Blame to go around:
    [QUOTE]I love Rondo but I have to admit his play is really off.  Even when his energy and defensive pressure was back tonight. He still is making poor offensive decisions for the offense. It really seems his play was improved with Shaq in there.  He needs him to come back but who really knows what is going on with Shaq.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree with you there, Rondo needs Shaq. Boston needs Shaq or another big (JO). The lack of interior defense is whats killing the Celtics. Anybody can say what they want about Perkins, but the guy was a beast who gave the C's interior defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Rondo is not the only reason we lost this game tonight, poor decisions all around. Davis taking a 3 at the end? Ray missing wide open shots and the number one reason very poor job by Doc Rivers!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Plenty of Blame to go around : If reports are true then the Celts will have an O'Neal playing sometime next week. Not sure if it's Shaq or JO, though.
    Posted by Fierce-34[/QUOTE]

Lets hope that is true!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I do not care about the individuals, the collective group is not very good at the moment.  Getting our centers back is a must.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Rondo missed that floater and now so many on this board are ready to jump on him. Yeah...the guy is in a slump...BFD. He will work his way out of it when the O'Neals come back and then the Rondo haters will crawl back into their holes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

One game, it was bad, but still think health. the only thing we need from here on out is healthy players...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]One game, it was bad, but still think health. the only thing we need from here on out is healthy players...
    Posted by proftom[/QUOTE]

I think we all need to just wait and see. There is nothing else to do but wait and see

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I am not saying his play has not been poor but the whole team is not playing well. To put all the blame on him is not pointing out the truth.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

The entire team has been playing poorly recently.  Can't just blame Rondo for last night's loss.  They really have to turn things around.  The Celtics could definitely end up the 3rd seed.  They worked so hard the entire season to try to get the 1st seed and it won't happen if they continue to play so poorly. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

susan250, that is what frustrates me.  We've fought so hard this season to put ourselves in this position and are about to let that hard work go for naught.  There is a purpose for the regular season and it looks like we may again not realize that purpose -- top seed.

Failing to reach our goal in the regular season makes the road to the title just much more difficult.  We saw that last season but I guess that wasn't enough motivation.  With losses like we've experienced in the past two weeks, one might surmise this team has accepted that they can win it all as a #3 seed which is where we're headed.

IMO, that's just not how you want to go into the playoffs year after year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]susan250, that is what frustrates me.  We've fought so hard this season to put ourselves in this position and are about to let that hard work go for naught.  There is a purpose for the regular season and it looks like we may again not realize that purpose -- top seed. Failing to reach our goal in the regular season makes the road to the title just much more difficult.  We saw that last season but I guess that wasn't enough motivation.  With losses like we've experienced in the past two weeks, one might surmise this team has accepted that they can win it all as a #3 seed which is where we're headed. IMO, that's just not how you want to go into the playoffs year after year.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

I think Danny did what he could with the cap Shaq and J/O were risks but what would have been the alternative anyway. It is what it is and we play the hand we have and play it the best we can. I still have faith just a far more difficult road.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I still think we'll get the #1 seed. We're a different team and has gone through transition. You can already see Doc shortening the bench. I think teams are picking up our offense and right now we have no low post game. Krstic has stepped back some, which is ok, he'll be better off the bench. Shaq needs to get back and Rondo needs to make sure PP and RA are getting volume shots....13+ a game.

I think we'll be alright.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I am going to go on a limb and say J/O may play more than Shaq. Word on Chicago sports radio he was doing high cardio rehab to keep him fit and rehab same time. They say he will be rusty but will be in good shape.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

WHo do you think we will see first?  Shaq or Whittey Bulger?

Rondo needs to work on a junp shot!!  He should also borrow Ron Artest's therapist to get over the lose of Perk.  He has been awful lately.