Popovich has to get Gnobili out of there

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Popovich has to get Gnobili out of there

Enuff said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Popovich has to get Gnobili out of there

Gnobili stinks this series. Would not have mattered any. No way the refs or the NBA were letting the Spurs go up 3-1

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Manu used to be a gamechanger.  Now it looks like the only thing he's good at changing  is his uniform between games.  Time and injuries, as C fans know all too well.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ginobili has always been one of my favorite players to watch but hes been nowhere to be found this series.  Even  his shot has been way off..  Spurs are going into game 5 and I wonder if Pop will stick with Manu much longer....

Come to think of it, Duncan hasnt been much this series either although not nearly as weak as Ginobili..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

He is a free-agent this summer.  Either he retires a Spurs, or he signs a 1 year deal for peanuts.  His value just dropped like crazy.  He has always been a streaky shooter anyhow.  This is not the time to hit a slump.  

He is so unpredictable that he could get you a big game out of nowhere.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to antiqueman1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gnobili stinks this series. Would not have mattered any. No way the refs or the NBA were letting the Spurs go up 3-1

You can't be serious.

The Heat only had 17 FT attempts while the Spurs had 31 FT attempts.

Give credit where credit is due. Wade was vintage Dwyane Wade and Lebron stepped up like he was supposed to.

[/QUOTE]

I did not say the Heat did not play well. I just said there was no way the Spurs were going to be allowed to go up 3-1. Come on. Look at how this series has unfolded. Close game. Spurs win. BLow out, Miami wins. Blow out, Spurs win. Another lop sided victory, Miami wins. 

So by plan, the Spurs should win the next one. Then Miami, then we shall see who has what favors to win game 7.

More like Lebron stepped into and over his defenders once again. When he takes it to the hole he clearly pushes or shoulders off everytime. Finally getting called once for a charge. Mark it down since that call won't be made again this season.

The Spurs lost because Ducan looked old and Gnobili stinks. If Gnobili can show up for at least 1 to 2 of the final 3 the Spurs have a shot.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

I did not say the Heat did not play well. I just said there was no way the Spurs were going to be allowed to go up 3-1. Come on. Look at how this series has unfolded. Close game. Spurs win. BLow out, Miami wins. Blow out, Spurs win. Another lop sided victory, Miami wins. 

That part of your quote is correct, but the whining about the refs who fix the games is ridiculous. Better give some credit for Ray (and the three stooges of course) who was run of the 3 point line but still got his points in the paint and had AGAIN an ridiculous +/- of +19 (best of all players). 

By the way: Where is my favorite poster, who claimed small ball never works and doc is an idiot for going small? Wasn't that the same guy who said that Doc is an idiot for not make the team going for offensive boards? Spurs just had 5 and the Heat only 7!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

or START him!

Cool

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Spurs lost because Ducan looked old and Gnobili stinks. If Gnobili can show up for at least 1 to 2 of the final 3 the Spurs have a shot.

Well, here we go. Gnobili showed up big time thanks to a brilliant move by Pops. Now can he channel at least 1 more of out 2? I think so. Spurs take game 6. Time to break the trend.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

GINOBLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Ginobili. Dang. I knew something seemed funny about my previous misspell of his name. GO SPURS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It a appears Greggy knows what he's doing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, I was wrong

18. This post has been removed.