Post-Perkins Celtics implosion marches on.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Post-Perkins Celtics implosion marches on.

Perkins gone, Shaq gone, Krstic gone and all you got left at center is old, always injured, why beyond his prime JON. And to top it off 36 year old Allen takes his option for $20 mil/2 years. If the Celtics had had the option they would have been insane to sign him for 10 mil a year. What team would do that for a 36 year old guard? Karma is coming back to haunt the Cs in every way. Perhaps it's God's way of wanting to return to good sportsmanship and punish arrogance. The Horton hit reminded us all of the nasty Mcthug hit on Rambis. It took all this time but "vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord".
    Who is your great GM's next move, sign Iverson? Do you all realize the keltics are a stone's throw away from oblivion? I say 2 years and it's back in the lottery while the Lakers thrive, especially when they steal Howard. I admit the Lakers are thieves. They will take Howard just the way they get all the great centers. Lakers will have #18 within 3 years while the Ks put on display one and done foggies. Just sayin'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Post-Perkins Celtics implosion marches on.

fogeys toolbox, not foggies. way to finish strong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Worry about your own team of quitters dude!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Post-Perkins Celtics implosion marches on.:
    [QUOTE]fogeys toolbox, not foggies. way to finish strong.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    Use Dictionary.com before you make an asinine reply. And you wonder why Bostonians are all viewed as Archie Bunkers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

No need for the appearing and disappearing posts. Welcome back, hedley.

Edit: There go his posts again. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

With Krstic gone and the Shaq disaster, the Perkins trade is turning out to be one of the biggest in-season blunders ever that very likely cost the kelts #18, which will now make it that much easier to be caught by the great Lakers. This trade will linger in the hearts of boston fans for years to come. Why isn't there an uproar about firing that imbecile GM of yours. After the Perkins trade the Auerbach family couldn't find his grave, he had rolled over all the way to the cemetary wall! How's it feel to have Perkins on a much better team with unlimited potential than on the Celtics? You came that close guys, to the big 18, but now you'll be on the sidelines for a couple of decades. Poetic justice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Perk did nothing to help OKC get to the next level.....I did like him as a role player but he is very limited....and, as we knew in Boston, OKC found out that he can't play at the end of any close games....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Post-Perkins Celtics implosion marches on. : 1.  WHY beyond his prime?  I don't know - WHY? 2.  It's   a ONE year option for 10, genius, he had the first year in 2011. 3.  Karma haunted us for 22 years with Bias and Lewis, what's your point.  Red said when Reggie died it would take 20 years to recover, and he was right! 3.  You've got a lot of nerve mentioning God on a sports blog.  You are clearly insane.  God doesn't care about sports. 4.  What does hockey have to do with being a laker avenger?  Buss, Kupchak and Jackson are the triad of arrogance league-wide.  TWO years in a row and the guy did nothing at the trade deadline.  Tell me, do you wish you had Mike Miller or Matt Barnes?  If Kupchak didn't play hardball with Miller, he'd be on the lakers right now!  But don't worry, with West in Golden State, I heard an Odom and Brown for Monta Ellis deal is right around the corner. 5.  YOU ARE NOT GETTING DWIGHT HOWARD - talk about arrogance.  He has said he wants to stay, ORL wants him to stay, and Buss Jr. said Bynum is untouchable - where would Howard play, power forward?  The ONLY reason he has not signed his extension is he is gambling he can get more $$ if there is a franchise tag placed on a player. 6. THREE years??  In 3 years kobe will be DONE and your team will only get older and slower.  Magic says blow it up........nice chatting with you!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I authorize your message as a true blue Celtics Forever Publication! I salute you for being a true fan....................................GO CELTICS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Perk did nothing to help OKC get to the next level.....I did like him as a role player but he is very limited....and, as we knew in Boston, OKC found out that he can't play at the end of any close games....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Then why were you all b****ing that the Celtics would have won game 7 had he not been injured? You were all saying he could have taken care of Miami and James. To tell you the truth, now that he's gone I can be honest, I think you would have beat us had he been there! Just like we would have beat you had Chamberlain not been injured at the end of that game 7. You know it and I know it, duke, that you phockin miss him and if you could reverse the trade, even now, you'd do it in a sec. The trade, especially it occurring right in mid-season with the cs having a great season recordwise, just tore the heart out of that team. What a disaster. What was that knumbscull gm thinking. Losing out of a real possibility to get a title for a future of nothing. You know how hard it is just to get in position for a title, and you guys were on the brink. You came that close to 18. Like I said before, you'll be looking back on this for years, maybe decades, as the last great hope, and the straw that broke the celtics back. That lost title could have drawn more great players and could have perpetuated the celtics run and gotten distance between the Lakers and you. but it's all gone now. It was all providence. Danny has no foresight. And now, here come the Lakers next run.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Is it me or is it at all ironic that insecure posters who worship a team that was destroyed in the playoffs come here to tell Celtics fans that their team is in trouble?  I don't get it.  I didn't even read the posts (on ignore) and I know that they make zero sense.  Keep telling yourselves that everything will be OK Laker homers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]With Krstic gone and the Shaq disaster, the Perkins trade is turning out to be one of the biggest in-season blunders ever that very likely cost the kelts #18, which will now make it that much easier to be caught by the great Lakers. This trade will linger in the hearts of boston fans for years to come. Why isn't there an uproar about firing that imbecile GM of yours. After the Perkins trade the Auerbach family couldn't find his grave, he had rolled over all the way to the cemetary wall! How's it feel to have Perkins on a much better team with unlimited potential than on the Celtics? You came that close guys, to the big 18, but now you'll be on the sidelines for a couple of decades. Poetic justice.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Plenty of contract room coming up for the Celtics, the Lkaers quitters with no cap room who can't get by either the mavericks or the thunder. Good riddence. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I envision you sitting in your dark room, typing something really obnoxious to be read by people you don't know or care about three thousand miles away, and reading it over and saying to yourself "That'll get 'em," and hitting the "send" button, and then . . . what?

Does it give you a feeling of immense power?  Do you get off on it?  Is it like a secret life you have to get back at all the classmates who think you're a harmless geek? 

If you have a girlfriend, does she know what you do?  And what does she think about it? 

Or is this a substitute, because girls won't look at you twice?  Or you're too young for one?

Or if you're a real adult (which there is no evidence to suggest) how could this possibly take the place of doing almost anything else that partakes of this wonderful world you are ostensibly part of?

Maybe you're bedridden -- a Stephen Hawkins type without his brainpower.  But isn't there a way to make />>friends<< online, instead of enemies?  Do you stalk people?  Are there warrants out against you? 

Goes also for LakerNation32, and Tayshawn, and RicoCeltic . . .

Just askin'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

loser. troll. Lakers have plenty of their own problems. Ignore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

...your Chamberlain reference regarding the end of game seven is intriguing......you do know that Wilt got past Bill only once in his career ('67 Sixers)..right?....Celts came right back the following year....Wilt's team was done....and Wilt was shipped out to LA.....and in Bill's final meeting with Wilt (and the younger Lakers)....the Celts are down 0-2 then....wait for it...win 4 of the next 5 including game 7 in LA......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Wow, so instead of Kristic and Shaq gone, it would be Perkins and Shaq gone.  Perk was gone at the end of the season anyway.  Either way, we'd be left with JON, so where is the implosion? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

LOL lakers avenger...lol........Boston is what???????...You know what they say about LA...People from LA cant spell LA...And how is boston archie??...When Deval patrick is relected as governer..How is boston archie when PRESIDENT OBAMA visits the state and he and his wife WENT TO SCHOOL in BOSTON...And kevin Garnett, Pierce,Allen,Big PAPI,Pedro ARE ALL LOVED IN BOSTON...So wheres the archie??..AND DOC IS BLACK....AND JUST RESIGNED IN BOSTON........So you have been shut down son...Now go get me some steak and eggs..ahahahahahhahaha..your owned on that point.

Do you even know basketball boy?????...Graduate school instead of dropping out before you write something. And you should thank the internet for letting you post stupid things. And remember your a failure and nothing. I am your father...OH. wait you probably never knew your dad. all of you fakers from LA are ALL THE SAME...

So how did the perk trade distroy boston???....YOU really must wish things...Didnt you know that in 2 years boston will only have rondo and pierces deals on the books and MORE CAP ROOM THAN THE HEAT HAD LAST YEAR....So with that cap room they can get the NEXT BIG 3 TO BEAT YOUR FAKERS...YOU faker fan bitchs about 08 WAAAAAA BYNUM...WAAAAAAAA...welll we have the same argument....So with the perk trade boston actually has pieces to get chirs paul and arriza and okafor...for rondo, green, resign baby sign and trade and the clips pick. For those 3. So with Paul and pp and rey and kg and okafor....BOSTON is reloaded with arriza off the bench...
    Look at your fakers....GASOL = quitter , Brown = cant coach, Artest = quitter, bynum = soft, Kobe = will get pissed and not care......
    Boston has BILL RUSSELL the BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME...He did so much for black america...That makes you look weak...You know what they say about faker fans = all fake not real,
    YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED BY ME AND REALITY....
    Lets see your stupid assenie and laugh while we read because its full of SHI* in 3,2,1.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, so instead of Kristic and Shaq gone, it would be Perkins and Shaq gone.  Perk was gone at the end of the season anyway.  Either way, we'd be left with JON, so where is the implosion? 
    Posted by N2thaIzzo[/QUOTE]

The implosion is that Perkins would have been gone anyway, but, and this is a big but, you would have gotten to 18. You would be gloating about the title and would have likely drawn other veterans to come in while the going was good. You guys would be the defending champs going into next season As it turns out, the only big butt you got was Shaq's and a good old ass-whipping by the one team nobody wanted to lose to. What a disaster to be beaten that bad by the Heat, of all people.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]LOL lakers avenger...lol........Boston is what???????...You know what they say about LA...People from LA cant spell LA...And how is boston archie??...When Deval patrick is relected as governer..How is boston archie when PRESIDENT OBAMA visits the state and he and his wife WENT TO SCHOOL in BOSTON...And kevin Garnett, Pierce,Allen,Big PAPI,Pedro ARE ALL LOVED IN BOSTON...So wheres the archie??..AND DOC IS BLACK....AND JUST RESIGNED IN BOSTON........So you have been shut down son...Now go get me some steak and eggs..ahahahahahhahaha..your owned on that point. Do you even know basketball boy?????...Graduate school instead of dropping out before you write something. And you should thank the internet for letting you post stupid things. And remember your a failure and nothing. I am your father...OH. wait you probably never knew your dad. all of you fakers from LA are ALL THE SAME... So how did the perk trade distroy boston???....YOU really must wish things...Didnt you know that in 2 years boston will only have rondo and pierces deals on the books and MORE CAP ROOM THAN THE HEAT HAD LAST YEAR....So with that cap room they can get the NEXT BIG 3 TO BEAT YOUR FAKERS...YOU faker fan bitchs about 08 WAAAAAA BYNUM...WAAAAAAAA...welll we have the same argument....So with the perk trade boston actually has pieces to get chirs paul and arriza and okafor...for rondo, green, resign baby sign and trade and the clips pick. For those 3. So with Paul and pp and rey and kg and okafor....BOSTON is reloaded with arriza off the bench... Look at your fakers....GASOL = quitter , Brown = cant coach, Artest = quitter, bynum = soft, Kobe = will get pissed and not care...... Boston has BILL RUSSELL the BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME...He did so much for black america...That makes you look weak...You know what they say about faker fans = all fake not real, YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED BY ME AND REALITY.... Lets see your stupid assenie and laugh while we read because its full of SHI* in 3,2,1.......
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

If you knew your history, Arch, you would know that Bill Russell hated Boston and it's fans, especially the fans. He once called Boston "a flea market of racism" and refused to have any fans present when his number was retired at the Garden. So what's changed? In his day Boston was just filled with undereducated Archie Bunker bigots, what you have now is Archie Bunker Jrs. Just sayin'.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]I don't mind being called Archie Bunker as long as an LA clown like you doesn't mind being called a punkazz rapist like Kobe...fair trade, or what?.. LMFAO!!!!
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]

It's a deal, Arch.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Post-Perkins Celtics implosion marches on.:
    [QUOTE]Perkins gone, Shaq gone, Krstic gone and all you got left at center is old, always injured, why beyond his prime JON. And to top it off 36 year old Allen takes his option for $20 mil/2 years. If the Celtics had had the option they would have been insane to sign him for 10 mil a year. What team would do that for a 36 year old guard? Karma is coming back to haunt the Cs in every way. Perhaps it's God's way of wanting to return to good sportsmanship and punish arrogance. The Horton hit reminded us all of the nasty Mcthug hit on Rambis. It took all this time but "vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord". Who is your great GM's next move, sign Iverson? Do you all realize the keltics are a stone's throw away from oblivion? I say 2 years and it's back in the lottery while the Lakers thrive, especially when they steal Howard. I admit the Lakers are thieves. They will take Howard just the way they get all the great centers. Lakers will have #18 within 3 years while the Ks put on display one and done foggies. Just sayin'.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]
    Appears that we are in the same boat.The Lakers best days are over.Old team.Jackson gone,the point guard is 37 years old.No cap space.We are both in big trouble my friend.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Bill Russell had issues with boston..BUT DID NOT HATE BOSTON.....He came back and the CITY IS MAKING A STATUE OF HIM......So is that HATE??????.......hmmm...And boston has a BLACK GOVERNER who got elected 2 TIMES....Wheres the racisim son?....Barak obama went to school and has come to boston MANY TIMES...HE TAKES HIS FAMILY for VACATION here....And If boston is so racist?..Why do we love Doc rivers as a coach?????...Remmeber when KG was traded to boston..He asked chauncey ..Is all of that racist stuff true..WHAT DID CHAUNCEY SAY?????....no it isnt....Look at how boston embraces pedro martinez, DOMINICAN BLACK, DAVID ORTIZ...SAME, BILL RUSSELL, ROBERT PARRISH, JOJO WHITE, PAul PIERCE, RAY ALLEN...All dark skined athletes.....ALL LOVED IN BOSTON...WHAT did shaq A BLACK MAN SAY ABOUT BOSTON?...How much he loved it and the people of sudbury....YOUR info is wrong son!!! get with the times. Boston has GROWN SINCE the 1970's and the 80's.....BOSTON has a TWO TIME ELECTED BLACK GOVERNER!!!! is that racist?...Sorry to burst your spot...Do your research..before you say such stupid things..Last Bill russell Looking back with boston loved red and the people WHO WERE HIS FRIENDS...Rememeber at that time boston did not SEGRGATE anything..So russell went to where ever he liked. google...russell and the media in boston..Russells feud was with the media..PArt of the reconsiliation with boston was that russell saw THE FANS WHO LOVED and STILL LOVE HIM...He was honored and humbled AT THE STATUE that is BEING BUILT IN HIS HONOR...So talk then you dark skined faker fan as "THEN"...NOW you have no idea.............And with your archie statements...Makes you seem like your team...FAKE like the FAKERS....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lastly lakers avenger...whats changed...

1. the cs have a black coach who signed on for 5 more years...and will be coach of the cs for 13 years...
    2. boston has the newer big 3 who are all black and loved....
    3. shaq loved boston....
    4. deval patrick is black and elected 2 times...
    5. obama carried mass by 90%.....
    6. Bill russell didnt attend his retirement because of the media....LEARN YOUR HISTORY...The media was his feud...If russell hated boston why does he still come here?....If he didnt feel atleast at peace or like the city of boston...Times change..you should change and stop with the archie reference...Because that shows little mind..And shows that you can be tough by the web..and not in life
    So is boston racist???? NOT....Im just putting you down by saying what you are when you use words like archie....and ill call you boogie.....Grow up like the rest of the world and change like the rest of us have.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Is it me or is it at all ironic that insecure posters who worship a team that was destroyed in the playoffs come here to tell Celtics fans that their team is in trouble?  I don't get it.  I didn't even read the posts (on ignore) and I know that they make zero sense.  Keep telling yourselves that everything will be OK Laker homers. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
    Avengers obviously has issues.Hope mom can find a therapist who will make visits to her basement.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

as mike tyson once said: i will knock him into bolivia!