POWE NO MO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

POWE NO MO!

signed with the grizz. now its him and tony allen. that team and okc will be tough outs in the playoffs! he could have signed with the heat or knicks but went to grizz instead who are actually outside of the playoffs right now but are on a roll! when rudy gay and henry return, they will be something else...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Re: POWE NO MO!

Powe will look good sitting on the Grizzlies bench in an Armani suit, drawing NBA pay while recovering from yet another knee 'procedure'. Good luck. Glad he won't be 'decorating' the Celtics' bench!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Never have I read so much about a player who has done even less.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Good for him.  We did not need him.  Move on folks!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Who needs Leon Powe when you can have a legend like Troy Murphy.

Another great move by the 2010-2011 NBA Executive of the Year. Excuse while I bask in Danny Ainge's greatness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm happy for Leon that a team picked him up. I wish him well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Who needs Leon Powe when you can have a legend like Troy Murphy."

Murphy is significantly better than Powe at this time. Since Ainge doesn't have a time machine, he couldn't go back and get the non-gimped-up Powe, so he logically went with the better player. Don't take my word for it, watch how they both do the rest of this season. 

The Grizzlies are irrelevant. OKC is a significantly better team than the Grizzlies.

Whatever happens to the Celts the rest of the way, whether or not they signed Powe has no relevance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: POWE NO MO!:
    [QUOTE]"Who needs Leon Powe when you can have a legend like Troy Murphy." Murphy is significantly better than Powe at this time. Since Ainge doesn't have a time machine, he couldn't go back and get the non-gimped-up Powe, so he logically went with the better player. Don't take my word for it, watch how they both do the rest of this season.  The Grizzlies are irrelevant. OKC is a significantly better team than the Grizzlies. Whatever happens to the Celts the rest of the way, whether or not they signed Powe has no relevance.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Are you being serious? The list of NBA (or college) players that Troy Murphy is better than is an incredibly small one. And Leon Powe is not on it.

I would rather take a chance on a "b anged up" Powe. If healthy, he could give this team toughness inside- something the team is lacking since our brilliant GM traded away our starting center.

Troy Murphy is done. Not that he was ever that good to begin with. He will have no impact on this team's playoff chances. Powe, if healthy, could have.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

In Response to Re: POWE NO MO!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: POWE NO MO! : Are you being serious? The list of NBA (or college) players that Troy Murphy is better than is an incredibly small one. And Leon Powe is not on it. I would rather take a chance on a "b anged up" Powe. If healthy, he could give this team toughness inside- something the team is lacking since our brilliant GM traded away our starting center.   Troy Murphy is done. Not that he was ever that good to begin with. He will have no impact on this team's playoff chances. Powe, if healthy, could have.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

If healthy is not the same as "is healthy".

Could have is synonymous to remains to be seen.