Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

Real quick ?.... Why don't celts have mid level next year?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : I never said that. If you have proof that I said it then show it. I'm not the serial liar here. To settle this once and for all then show the post. I mean your allegations are getting old.  And use your common sense, of course the Celts would renounce the rights to KG and Ray. How else would the Celts be able to sign a max player contract if they didn't renounce the rights to KG and Ray?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Your entire response was based on the fact that I didn't know that KG & RA were UFA and their salaries didn't count on the cap hold and now you are trying to convince readers that you knew that? Then why did you challenge me? Trying to cover up your own ignorance again ... FRAUD!!!  LIAR!!!

You had no right to attack my post if you agreed with it but the proof is in the pudding .... you were wrong and now are LYING to cover up your stupidity as usual .... BYE BYE LOSER ... TALK TO YOURSELF .... YOU NEED CONVINCING TO LIVE WITH YOURSELF ... JEESH!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : Because the Celts will be under the salary cap. Teams under the cap, when free-agency begins, have no MLE or LLE. 7. What about the MLE? The bi-annual exception? Teams with cap room have to renounce the MLE / LLE just like they would a free agent. We wouldn't be able to use either of these exceptions next year.

2011 CBA: Taxpaying teams have a smaller midlevel exception, can acquire less salary in trade, and cannot use the biannual exception. Starting in 2013-14, teams more than $4 million above the tax level cannot receive a player in a sign-and-trade transaction.

Taxpaying teams are limited to three years, a $3 million base salary (which grows by 3 percent annually beginning in 2013-14) and 4.5 percent raises. Teams with cap room (therefore losing their midlevel exception) get a new midlevel that is for two years and starts at $2.5 million (growing 3 percent annually).

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Teams with cap room (therefore losing their midlevel exception) get a new midlevel that is for two years and starts at $2.5 million

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

BUELLER? BUELLER?  ANYONE?

PS: I owned you tonight Fierce ... Ate your schoolgirl lunch and pushed you off your "king of the hill" immature throne .... LIVE WITH IT LIAR!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : Wow! Manipulating the facts again?  Here's what you said: "KG, Ray, Bass, Green (Bird Rights) & Dragic (MLE) could all be signed once over the cap." Trying to pull a fast one, ey!

You already posted my original post five times ... now you've resorted to CHERRYPICKING individual lines out of context to justify your ignorance, stupidity and lack of reading comprehension .... You are one sad sack of crap trying to "prove" yourself smarter than your IQ reveals ... IF there is a GOD the Knicks will miss the playoffs and you'll be posting as ConnectingRod or one or more of your other usernames and we can all laugh when you get into your unending arguments trying to prove to yourself that you are right ... Can't wait .... Hahaha!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Rondo for Gasol .... Hahaha

Celts won't make the playoffs ..... Hahaha

Each team only gets one VM ..... LOL

That cap hold isn't for 2012 ... Look at 2013 .... AH..HAHAHA

Of course they must renounce their FA's .... Funny SHEET

JO & Wilcox for Kaman .... Seriously?  You can't make this stuff up!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a tutorial. http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/1/27/2752081/how-much-money-do-we-have-for-free-agents-anyway We don't have the MLE or LLE next year. 7. What about the MLE? The bi-annual exception? Teams with cap room have to renounce the MLE / LLE just like they would a free agent. We wouldn't be able to use either of these exceptions next year.

So CLUELESS34, was that another LIE or were you just WRONG referring to old CBA rules in your usual ignorant way like you did with the VM?

Explain to the board why you used a phony poster to ask a question (now deleted) just before this response and tried to goad me into some childess trap about the MLE only to realize that you were the dummy when I posted the TRUTH about a NEW MLE for teams under the cap ... Caught ya!

You can pull your low IQ tricks on others but you're clowning with the wrong one here with your lame games ... So childish deleting your other username posing as an innocent bystander wanting to know whether we had a MLE or not ... PITIFUL!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Here's some more funny sheet after you told us Austin Rivers will not enter the draft this year. Why would any player come out early to fall lower in the draft ... Usually they come out early when it's a given they will go high in the draft. He's gonna take less $ to play for his father ... As if the best thing for him is to play for his dad ... Very risky and presumptuous. Only Carnac could make a prediction like that ... LOL Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1" posted at 1/19/2012 1:25 PM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3859 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/26/2012 In Response to  Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1" : In Response to Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1" : he might want to play for the celtics. Thats why Fierce said it. Posted by Celtics2008Champs You're a Fierce lemming are you? Fierce said it so it makes sense? Why would any player come out early to fall lower in the draft ... Usually they come out early when it's a given they will go high in the draft. He's gonna take less $ to play for his father ... As if the best thing for him is to play for his dad ... Very risky and presumptuous. Only Carnac could make a prediction like that ... LOL

You've been searching your hard drive all that time to respond with that!!! You are certifiably INSANE.

I got an idea ... why don't you go back about 2-3 years and find that 3 day argument you had with most here about how many VM's each team had to sign additional players once over the cap? Remember when you actually suggested that the C's could split the VM for two players? You can't make this stuff up ... you're either one funny guy or the dumbest POC on earth ... LOL

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : Look at your post. It says no MLE for the Celts. But you have the Celts getting Dragic for the MLE. Ha Ha IF YOU SMELLALALALALA... WHAT THE FIERCEST... IS COOKIN'.

So Einstein ... Is there a MLE for teams under the cap or not? First you claim there is none and how wrong I am and now you seem to be trying to pull a cover up .... What gives??? You LYING again?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : Like I said, wingnut, I've been here for more than a year. We first argued in the summer of 2010. So if you're talking about 2-3 years ago then you're imagining things. Summer of 2010, that means the start of free-agency, Brendan Haywood, remember? You said Kaman will be a Pacer, you even said to write it down, you said Austin Rivers will not enter this year's draft, and you said Fesenko will do more this season than Avery Bradley. You're 0-3. Ha Ha

Well, who exactly are you? Fiercest34? I mean Fierce34 or even your username before that .... come on, own up!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : Nice try spinning, but I'm not falling for that one. Here's what you said: KG, Ray, Bass, Green (Bird Rights) & Dragic (MLE) could all be signed once over the cap. We were not talking about the new MLE, we were talking about the MLE that you said the Celts can offer once the Celts are over the cap. It's right in front of you.  "could all be signed once over the cap." Nice try, but that monkey crap you just tried to pull off failed. Ha Ha IF YOU SMELLALALALALA... WHAT THE FIERCEST... IS COOKIN'.

there's only one MLE for teams "under the cap" ... call it new or whatever but you can't hide the fact that you said there was no MLE available to the C's ... So you LIED .... LIAR!!!