Predictions for 2012-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Re: Predictions for 2012-2013

In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : You guaranteeing something means that it will most defintately not happen. You = ZERO CREDIBILITY BTW, Is Dwight a Laker yet? ROTFLMAO!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Is Dwight Invincible? Just because his name is Superman ( which he is not) doesn't make him bulletproof.
    I see the Celtics winning 55 games this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : So, get the other trolls to admit it, and we can discuss other things!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

As soon as you Celtics admit the Lakers just got not just a little better, but a lot. Admit they did more to better themselves than the Celtics did in this offseason, then we can find something else to talk about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : As soon as you Celtics admit the Lakers just got not just a little better,but a lot. Admit they did more to better themselves than the Celtics did in this offseason, then we can find something else to talk about.
    Posted by shonasty[/QUOTE]

It looks like someone double dipped in the old smoke circle Doobie! Shame on you!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : It looks like someone double dipped in the old smoke circle Doobie! Shame on you!!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

No, shame on you for being so petty. The Lakers got a lot better, and you can't deal with it, so you make false accusations of drug use. Meanwhile, you are probably a closeted tweeker who hasn't slept for days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : No, shame on you for being so petty. The Lakers got a lot better, and you can't deal with it, so you make false accusations of drug use. Meanwhile, you are probably a closeted tweeker who hasn't slept for days.

You got called out on another discussion board (fly on the wall) and ran for cover! What a coward!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : You got called out on another discussion board (fly on the wall) and ran for cover! What a coward!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Called out by who? You? You don't actually think you carry enough significance to me that you could make me stop what I am doing and answer anything you try and demand from me do you? Silly little tweeker boy. The queen of the insignificant, thinking you can call me out about anything, that is laughable. You are beneath me, you are a jerk, you don't get to call me out. You ask me please, and then maybe I might bend to your lowly request. Say something remotely intelligent every once and a while, but until then, you can go screw.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 :   Called out by who? You? You don't actually think you carry enough significance to me that you caould make me stop what I am doing and answer anything you try and demand from me do you? Silly little tweeker boy. The queen of the insignificant, thinking you can call me out about anything, that is laughable. You are beneath me, you are a jerk, you don't get to call me out. You ask me please, and then maybe I might bend to your lowly request. 

You got called out for being a BS'er and you ran for cover! What a little coward!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : You got called out for being a BS'er and you ran for cover! What a little coward!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

You never answer anything anyone has to say with anything more than a single line snide remark, or silly insult. Who would be afraid of a blundering idiot like you? I don't know what you are talking about, nor do I care enough about you to even check. Coward, think again, I just don't care enough about you for it to matter. 

There has yet to be one intelligent exchange of information between us, and it is all on you, because you are an angry little simpleton, never capable of anything more than a one line insult.

I can type out an opinion about basketball, and you are free to agree or disagree, but your best reply is what planet are you on? This is what you are, a little insignificant nothing, that never says anything. You don't get to call me out, moron.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : Sure the Celtics have 3 out of their 5 starters at under 28, but two of the starters are middling journeymen type players that can be pulled off the free agent market for the MLE every year, and two of the best players are 36 and 35, leaving Rondo, the only young all-star type guy on the roster.  Youth is only a benefit if it is high caliber talent. Courtney Lee and Brandon Bass are not, they are not bad, they are middling. The Celtics have age issues at key positions, their season rides on older players staying sound just like the Lakers. Pretending otherwise makes for good internet conversation, but internet conversation doesn't change the reality. 

Your correct the celtics and lakers both have age issues at key positions. However we are the deeper team  (which is very important when you have an old core, see spurs) with a lot of good players or "middling as u call them" lee,bradley,terry,jgreen those are 4 players who can start for a majority of teams but on the cs will be backups.  We are also a better defensive team.

I know lakers fans are pumped up about getting dhoward but u already had the 2nd best center in bynum and got knocked out the last 2 years in the 2nd round. Dhoward is a slight upgrade over bynum, not enough of an upgreade to guarantee anything. Nash is still a very erffecient offensvie player, but hes that bad on the defensive end. With nash u now have the worst defensive pg in the league which is dominated by pgs. Not good.

Based onl last year, if you duplicate that ud be a 51 win team I believe with the moves the lakers did they will improve by 4 wns to 55-29.The cs based on last year's record would be a 49 win team I believe theyve improved by 3 wins to . be 52-30.  I do predict the lakers to win more game in the reg season, but that doesnt mean anything come playoff time (see spurs) the celtics are built for the playoffs cuz they have a dominant defense 2nd in the league in points allowed while the lakers ranked  15th. You may have heard defense wins championships and thats not good for the lakers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions for 2012-2013 : As soon as you Celtics admit the Lakers just got not just a little better, but a lot. Admit they did more to better themselves than the Celtics did in this offseason, then we can find something else to talk about.

lakers got much better ........so did the Celtics, and Philly....should be a fun year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

2012-2013 Laker Predictions (Hollywood version):

Brace yourselves this movie does not have a happy ending!

R. Artest -
    no brain to be found! Tries to tear the head of another NBA player off in an attempt to steal one!

K. Bryant - didn't want to share power, and ended up melting down

D. Howard -
    no oil to be had, back stayed stiff the entire season! Leads league in DNPs!

Pau Gasol - doesn't find courage! Gets owned on both ends of court!

Steve Nash
    (after 2-weeks with this circus) - there's no place like home, there is no place like Canada, there's no place like home! Retires in February!

Mike Brown - heeeeee's off to coach in the D-League, the wonderful wonderful D- League!

M. Kupchak - gets exposed for being all smoke and mirrors!

Good news! There may be a sequel coming in approximately 14-years (likely how long Lakers will go without a draft pick)!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

elias b,

to not see the celtics upgraded and got younger is a huge miss on your end...

the celtics havs new talents like terry,lee..who will give the celtics a 6th man and a shooter who could do more than eddie house..avery bradley was great the loss of ray will not hurt because of the bradley/terry/lee trifecta will do more than ray allen and mikael pietrus..

Jeff green is talented..who knows how much..but talented..thats an upgrade over pietrus..

wilcox,sullinger,mello will give boston more than steinsma, and that other person from cleveland..and will not have to make kg and bass play big minutes...

the celtics have a deep team..
    starters..
    rondo,bradley,paul,bass,kg
    bench
    terry,lee,green,sullinger,wilcox
    with dooling and collins as your 12..
    then the extra 3 are mello and joseph and christmas..
    Boston also has assets in green,lee,bass who can be used as trade bait to get josh smith..

to say boston will not even win 50 games..when theve upgraded in alot of areas...is tough to say...sure this season is up tp jeff green.

but the celtics can win 52-56 games the heat yes will win 58-64 games..

13. This post has been removed.