Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!

The Great Prognosticator ... He didn't promise to stop posting if we lost, did he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!:
    [QUOTE]You never know, but sense he is always wrong if he said it he will keep jinxing, I mean posting. STOP JINXING PERIOD. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

You mean "since" or are you declaring him to be using a sixth sense ... just saying

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!! : You mean "since" or are you declaring him to be using a sixth sense ... just saying
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

So the solution to your betting problem is to side with trolls like Rico? 

It's bad enough that you didn't honor your bet with Fierce. Now you're one of the trolls on this board?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Celtic Rico = kobeismrnba........just sayin'

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]It's that you have put me on ignore (according to you, I knew it would never happen I'm a hard habit to break) and you have some powers to have me on ignore and see my post. HOW DO YOU DO IT????? Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding, puppet!!

Again, your IQ is showing.....you are OFF ignore, until I leave - or you get banned, whichever comes first!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

This same person was talking back and forth with itself at the beginning of the thread. Rico is mployee8. It's also ky, someone obviously with no life, and is probably also the Bobbarkers and Martinis of this board.

It's not dudder but is pud too. I guess we should be thankful it is an internet troll rather than acting out its violent tendencies in the real world.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Reeko's true colors have been exposed and he would rather bust Pierce/Fierce than wish the C's well. He is obviously a sleeper implanted to disrupt Keltic operations & spread discord. Mission accomplished! I bet he wants independence for his homeland as well; I say give it to them.. Immigration for their women only. Bubye

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!! : You mean "since" or are you declaring him to be using a sixth sense ... just saying
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Let me be clear here:

Just saying=Winning(for losers). Please grow some brass; there is medication for this (IM, PO, TOPICAL)See your Dr. before it becomes chronic. I beg you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]Reeko's true colors have been exposed and he would rather bust Pierce/Fierce than wish the C's well. He is obviously a sleeper implanted to disrupt Keltic operations & spread discord. Mission accomplished! I bet he wants independence for his homeland as well; I say give it to them.. Immigration for their women only. Bubye
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

LMAO...

AMEN to that!!

Cool

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Reeko- Your standard line falls flat. You remain a sleeper whose heresies are uttered in your sleep (your threads). You are exposed and now vulnerable to being smoked out. Sleep well and as always, stay thirsty my non-friend

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!! : Yep, a lot of success, success like your "no Bynum injury no Gasol in 2008" illogic that with the evidence I provided, proven wrong again and again. Please keep up with those "success". A troll like you is a discredit to Celtics fans...
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]
    The next time you prove me wrong will be the first

No Bynum injury = No Gasol trade!!

tool!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Reeko- Your standard line falls flat. You remain a sleeper whose heresies are uttered in your sleep (your threads). You are exposed and now vulnerable to being smoked out. Sleep well and as always, stay thirsty my non-friend
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Celtic Rico = kobeismrbna
    Tomorrow I will report him to the moderators as a phony and a stalker, since he has been banned so many times already!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Hey rico..Dallas 74-61 over Slackers...3 min to go!!!Better hurry..or maybe thats why hes here...knows whats coming..

25. This post has been removed.