PREGAME PRAYER MEETING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

PREGAME PRAYER MEETING

Dear Lord,

We, your faithful servants, humbly beseech thee to litter the court with the broken and dispirited bodies of the hell spawn from Miami. Allow us to sweep down the court for basket upon basket, on the way to total victory.

Enable the upright and noble Green Ones to extinguish the Heat, who mock you with their reference to the Devil’s own inferno. Render “The Decision” to the ash bin of history and reduce their “Heat” to that produced when gas is emitted in the bathtub.

Produce in the officials the wisdom to see, and the ability to right, the evils being done to us.

Oh Lord, strike down the foul, strutting, mental deficients from Miami this night.

In Jesus Shuttlesworth’s name,

Amen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: PREGAME PRAYER MEETING

sheeee-it, Amen to dat!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Hallelujah brother!

Can I get another Amen?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Amen, brother. I'd also like to thank the good Lord for blessing us with these past few years of basketball magic. Continue to look down upon all of us, and these players who give the people of new england hope.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Amen as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Amen,
    And, for the Bruins, too (best wishes for a speedy, healthy recovery for Bergy).
    Rembember, Jesus saves but Esposito scores on the rebound!
    GO CELTICS! Can anybody say SHAQ ATTACK........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Amen for life, good health, my girlfriend, and good celtics basketball...

GO CELTS!