Preseason becoming concerning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Preseason becoming concerning

WOW - FOUR pre-season losses - whatever shall we do.  Of course, Dfurypuss is saying that ANY team that loses FOUR pre-season games surely sux!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think that's the 420th time you've written that line, welcher!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please don't use illegal drug references.

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what that means - maybe that's a good thing....but this is not letting me post in peace, is it??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does Instanbul even have an Olympic squad?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

You really need to seek some help. If this is what makes you happy, you are a sad excuse for a human being. Your parents should really step in and get you some help. Bet you were that guy that was always getting beat up in School....or maybe you are still in School judging by your immature posts. Get a life and get out of ours.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what that means - maybe that's a good thing....but this is not letting me post in peace, is it??

[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

We know there is a hidden meaning in your message.

Your post had nothing to do with the Celtics, it was a personal post against bloggety.

[/QUOTE]

1.  No hidden message, never heard of that before

2.  What does Bloggy have to do with our bet?

3.  This is a thread about the Celtics, and I am not the least bit concerned with how they play in the preseason.  That was a direct response to Bloggy ridiculous Istanbul comment.

If you were a Celtics fan, you certainly would side with me over him on this issue, but......

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does Instanbul even have an Olympic squad?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

You really need to seek some help. If this is what makes you happy, you are a sad excuse for a human being. Your parents should really step in and get you some help. Bet you were that guy that was always getting beat up in School....or maybe you are still in School judging by your immature posts. Get a life and get out of ours.

[/QUOTE]

The scary part might be that his parents ARE proud of him...ugh..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i know its preseason and should not put much into the losses,however if things continue as they are changes will have to be made.my suggestion (just a suggestion doesnt mean i am right)we should use the following starting line up-at the 1-rondo,2-peirce,3-sully,4-garnett,5-melo.reasons-overnight we become one of the biggest teams in the nba,melo may be a project but has more offensive potential than other centers on the team,as great as garnett is he is playing out of position.

[/QUOTE]

Pierce and Sullinger guarding the other teams wing players?

That would never work.

Melo is not an NBA player right now.

[/QUOTE]

At least this was a playoff tested team..unlike .GS blew out La...and several blow outs late in the season..last year...sound familiar??

[/QUOTE]

What is your excuse for Instanbul? Do they even have an Olympic squad?

Have a great afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

What excuse do you use to your parents, that you are studying....for the ged..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

We know there is a hidden meaning in your message.

Your post had nothing to do with the Celtics, it was a personal post against bloggety.

[/QUOTE]

1.  No hidden message, never heard of that before

2.  What does Bloggy have to do with our bet?

3.  This is a thread about the Celtics, and I am not the least bit concerned with how they play in the preseason.  That was a direct response to Bloggy ridiculous Istanbul comment.

If you were a Celtics fan, you certainly would side with me over him on this issue, but......

[/QUOTE]

1) Not telling the truth or just naive?

2) There is no bet. It was an agreement. You must have already forgotten the terms of the agreement.

3) As a Celtics fan, I could care less about wins and losses in the preseason. I care about how they play individually, and as a team. Being down two centers already is not a good thing.

[/QUOTE]

Never heard of 420 - it was the number of posts he made.  Fail to see why that's so hard to believe.....never having done it myself, how would I know that?

The agreement states you will leave me alone, that was the only part I was concerned with.

How are WE down two centers?  Wilcox hasn't played yet, how he could he be down?  And you think Darko will be released by Christmas, so what do you care?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I actually thought the Celtics game was very competitive.  It is the first pre-season game that I have watched.   Preseason wins/losses don't really matter much. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I actually thought the Celtics game was very competitive.  It is the first pre-season game that I have watched.   Preseason wins/losses don't really matter much. 

[/QUOTE]

Cs were competitive against the Nets scrubs. YIKES!!!

Maybe they were thinking about the presidential debate tonight.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cs were competitive against the Nets scrubs. YIKES!!!

Maybe they were thinking about the presidential debate tonight.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

The celtics had the game in hand and then put in Kurz, Downs and Collins.

It means nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

By the way I know what 420 means.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Still not concerned......................we have Doc!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

right now the celtics are too small to defend the paint.kg is the only sterter that is close to 7 ft.i dont know what they are going to do but we have to have a big lineup to defend it.i hope im wrong.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

right now the celtics are too small to defend the paint.kg is the only sterter that is close to 7 ft.i dont know what they are going to do but we have to have a big lineup to defend it.i hope im wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, you are actually right about this. The Celtics are EXTREMELY WEAK and PATHETIC at the center position and will be bullied all season long and an easy out come playoff time. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet?  Oh wait, it's you!