Proud Celtics Paul improving

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Proud Celtics Paul improving

Paul, Ray, Kevin, Pietrus, Bass, and near allstar Rondo are toooo proud to give up.  Attention turns now, to just making the playoffs anyway they can and they will make it, even though it looks dark now.  It is evident at this point that Glen Davis, Kendrick Prekins, and Delonte West were more important to this team than thought.  But Pietrus, Bass, and Dooling with a few more games can be almost as important.  What we need is a ball handeling threat, enter Alan Iverson to play with second unit.  What we need is some help inside, play the big white kid.  What Doc needs is a super storng assistant, get Dave Cowens.  We need a offense with considtent movement and more than one option.  We defend at times ok, but we need to sustain during times of offensive trouble.  Doc needs to bring KG and JO off the bench, giving them rest early in the game and big minutes in the second half, or someting of that nature.  But most of all we need consistency for the substitution pattern and Paul Pierce to get in sink.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Too Proud to Give UP

In Response to Re: Too Proud to Give UP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Proud to Give UP : We've never picked #1 in the draft since I can remember. We're due. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Picking # 1 would be great, but some luck is involved for this to happen.   I can't see the Celtics being so bad that they will even have a chance at the # 1 pick, but I may change my decision after the season is 1/2 over.   It is certainly disappointing right now, but the Celtics could turn things around and at least end up with a respectable record. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

How does if feel to be a loser celtic fan. Soccer is becomming more popular than the thug nba.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRadja. Show DRadja's posts

It will take a miracle or the fountain of youth.  Play the kids and see how it works out....Ray Allen needs to become the second coming of the microwave.  He has no D. E'twaun Moore looks like he's a player in the short time he's played.  He can get his own shot and has the speed to go with Rondo.  Stiemsma rebounds in the short time he's been given he can be a big body that gets in the way at the least like Montross.  Jajuan looks like he has major hops.  Game plan on the Celtics?  Run on them and play an in the air game.  Why does Rivers insist on a very old line up...It's like watching a Temptation reunion.  We need fresh blood.  Look at the Sixers.  I'm a big big Celtic fan but sometimes you have to face reality.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Too Proud to Give UP:
    [QUOTE]Paul, Ray, Kevin, Pietrus, Bass, and near allstar Rondo are toooo proud to give up.  Attention turns now, to just making the playoffs anyway they can and they will make it, even though it looks dark now.  It is evident at this point that Glen Davis, Kendrick Prekins, and Delonte West were more important to this team than thought.  But Pietrus, Bass, and Dooling with a few more games can be almost as important.  What we need is a ball handeling threat, enter Alan Iverson to play with second unit.  What we need is some help inside, play the big white kid.  What Doc needs is a super storng assistant, get Dave Cowens.  We need a offense with considtent movement and more than one option.  We defend at times ok, but we need to sustain during times of offensive trouble.  Doc needs to bring KG and JO off the bench, giving them rest early in the game and big minutes in the second half, or someting of that nature.  But most of all we need consistency for the substitution pattern and Paul Pierce to get in sink.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

awesome... love the post

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I still have faith in making the playoffs.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We could lose tomorrow and still make the playoffs.  The problem is what is going to happen to make us better the rest of the season.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

No camp, no sprints. The vets have to PLAY themselves into shape. This should be beginning to occur. It's been about a month.

What we have seen is a team with no legs. They wobble, causing them to miss their shots, among other things. What's worrisome is the age of these guys. There's a point when the legs don't come back. Doc and Danny, obviously, think they will. The playoffs will provide the desperation and hustle that is the default position on young players.

That is our hope and the next 2 weeks will tell the tale.

I worry that the legs don't come back and Rondo will be beaten into the ground come playoff time. For that reason, I'd like to see the kids. Doc's got to take care of the little guy... play Moore some more.

Could be a very long season... or.... we hope... THE LAST HURRAH!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Proud Celtics Paul improving

Paul Pierce says he has gainet a sept, he just needs to start playng within himself, that is cut out the turnovers even if he hast to pass the ball, Doc please play the Steamer more and early like a start.