Question on "Ignore"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Question on "Ignore"

I just came across a couple of names that I've never seen and I have them on ignore....if I do this to a particular poster and he comes back in with another screen name....does he now come back on ignore as well....? (does the system recognize the ip address...?) ...just wondering.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Question on "Ignore"

No, you have to ignore him all over again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

that's what I thought Hedley......I don't ever remember seeing this name and I can't remember putting him on ignore.....which is strange because I can't remember the last time I forgot anything......you know....?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Re: Question on "Ignore":
    [QUOTE]that's what I thought Hedley......I don't ever remember seeing this name and I can't remember putting him on ignore.....which is strange because I can't remember the last time I forgot anything......you know....?
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

What was the question again??!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Just ignore Dudder and Pud and you can interact w/ the real fans here. Laker trolls will always have to be put up with.

runrunandrun is awful as well, but he comes on once a month to make his narrow-minded white power thread and then hides, so he is more amusing and pathetic.

It is those two obnoxious petty and negative 'trolls' Dud and Pud, who are NOT Celtic fans that are just lonely anger-filled losers who waste away there days here trying to rile people up.

**strong evidence that they are the same person**

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rameakap,
    Regarding your comments on Dud and Pud, I have wondered if they are the same person but am left with incessant, verbose, all knowing, repetitive Dudder who clearly is a fan of no team.  With Pud you have an negative, dogmatic, concise poster, who claims to be a fan of the Celtics.  Dudder writes responses that ramble on and on and the miserable Pud is very spare with his words.

If they are the same person, it is quite a performance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rameakap, Regarding your comments on Dud and Pud, I have wondered if they are the same person but am left with incessant, verbose, all knowing, repetitive Dudder who clearly is a fan of no team.  With Pud you have an negative, dogmatic, concise poster, who claims to be a fan of the Celtics.  Dudder writes responses that ramble on and on and the miserable Pud is very spare with his words. If they are the same person, it is quite a performance.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

YOu know you could suck it up and find the courage to ignore the both of us.. and that would be the end of your miserable obsession.

You, like BTS, seem to wallow in this Pud/Dud fixation. I find it amazing that my drivel cuts you so very deeply.

I didn't realize that I have that sort of power over others but apparently I do.

That someone actually reads my crapola is surprising. That they would then allow it to wound them so?????

Look up masochism when you get a chance.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder and Puddin clearly have different viewpoints, but that's what makes this fun, or at least it's suppose to. NO ONE is dealing with the real question:  Will Shaq be available for game 5 and 6.  After all he did make the trip to New York.  Answer that one smart guys!
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]

Well dud is clearly not a fan of this team and Pud is his lapdog on most issues even if the facts on the subjects prove them ignorant negative fools.

As for your Shaq comment... is it tounge in cheek b/c the resident jesters predicted it would take us 5 or 6 to beat the Knicks?

What is Dud saying about Miami? Is he trashing boston left and right as not being in the same class as them.... then predicting a 7 game series where he 'wouldn't be surprised' if boston won... but rondo of course would have nothing to do with it... hahaha i can only imagine his idiocy even as I thankfully don't have to read it.

There is enjoyment from the 'ignore' feature. Not having to hear the same pitful trash over and over again from a couple of lonely losers who come here to spew hate and start fights.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Some of us liking poking the trolls with sticks now and again... it's fun.