Quick Gortat poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Quick Gortat poll

If PHO told us we had to take Beasley, would you include him in the deal?

3 more years, at about 6 mill per year:

Latest hoopshype says Beasley is "toxic"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Quick Gortat poll

Not a Beasley fan.  But does anyone think he'd be a cancer with the likes of KG, Pierce and Terry around the locker room?  I doubt it.  Beasley can score and rebound for his size, not sure he can play D and not sure he's a good guy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Obviously it depends on who we would have to give up but yeah I would take Beasley.  In a heartbeat. He is 23.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Did bringing Melo mean anything regarding the potential for being part of the Gortat deal?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Obviously it depends on who we would have to give up but yeah I would take Beasley.  In a heartbeat. He is 23.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with Snake. Who goes for this to happen as part of the Gortat deal?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I wanted Beasley last year! I would still take a chance on him!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

id do it, only if Rondo was included. Rondo, Bass and Doc for Beasley and Gortat. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

id do it, only if Rondo was included. Rondo, Bass and Doc for Beasley and Gortat. 

[/QUOTE]

Surely, you jest.

Regarding Beasley, there is such a thing as  a revolving door  policy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute.  That is not a fair trade for the Celts.  However Rondo, Bass, Doc and Bradley for Beasley, Gortat and JO will work for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,

If PHX include Beasley in the Gortat trade the question is who do the Celtics have to give up?

I'd say no to Green, Bradley or Sully.

As for Beasley as being "toxic", I believe there are much stronger personalities in the locker room. So, even if he tries anything he'd be eaten alive.

AK

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I was hoping the C's could have gotten Beasley either through a trade or as a free agent. I am not as excited as I once was about that possibility, but if a Beasley\gortat for bass\Lee trade were discussed I would still be for it.  Part of my lack of enthusiasm for the Beasley component of the trade is the belief that even if he were a model citizen, it's unlikely doc would utilize him