randolph white williams again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

randolph white williams again

we gave s many easy baskets and offencive rebounds to dalllas last nite again why sign those three from china  just to letthem play if some one gets hurt or is tired again as i said before give them achance doc is running the team into the ground  like to see bass get 7 offensive rebounds again look what kenyon martin did last night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: randolph white williams again

yourpostisunreadable.....................try some periods and spacing next time!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to fedup13's comment:

we gave s many easy baskets and offencive rebounds to dalllas last nite again why sign those three from china  just to letthem play if some one gets hurt or is tired again as i said before give them achance doc is running the team into the ground  like to see bass get 7 offensive rebounds again look what kenyon martin did last night

Absolutely....this team should play those guys more in games where the starters aren't interested enough to show up on a consistent basis.  Doc likes to ride the starters regardless of their level of effort.  It's O.K. because the Celts are saving it for the playoffs, because that's when their games are televised.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Why the Cs didn't go after Kenyon Martin is beyond my understanding.

Money....... Kirk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He's a knucklehead and he throws coaches under the bus.  How many times have you written "no knuckleheads?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think maybe you said something like,  "no knuckleheads"