Raptors vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Raptors vs. Celtics

If the bench gets more consistant, we got a shot....Glad to see the rooks getting some time..even if its for showacasing...i mean garbage time..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Yeah, when Phoenix is here maybe Danny can inquire about Rondo for Nash & Lopez and get the deal done that night to integrate the new guys over the weekend and save $ on air travel. Send that one to Danny, Fierce ... Priceless!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I don't have to prove anything ... I already posted your lame remark about doing a Rondo trade over the 4 day break ... aren't Nash & Lopez one of your trade scenarios that you presented and then renegged cause it was "too late since the 4 days had passed." ..... PRICELESS!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

f34 snapped again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Why did you attack notrade ... you some juvenile that got bullied in school and trying to get even?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Go look for yourself ... The first response was the usual bully BS ... Oh, I forgot ... he said something about Pierce so he deserves it.

You realize all the negative BS you've posted on these threads about just about every Celtic player and that it may aggravate other posters. So they should all start attacking you each time you post in similar fashion to what I did to you tonight which is what you do to everyone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Why did you attack notrade ... you some juvenile that got bullied in school and trying to get even?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Lol, f34 doesn't know when to quit when he's miles behind.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You squawked at my post a few years ago that included Mahinmi when I mentioned Haywood & him as possible centers we could use.

If you forget that then your the one that's senile .... more likely selective cognizance.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Just as I thought, you have no proof! Just like you said I said Mahinmi was worthless which I never did. You're a LIAR and A FRAUD! Stop making stuff up!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's cause you deleted your post you weasel ... Hiding the real Fierce from the rest of the board huh?

Remember this post that you so conveniently deleted?

You have been outed for the FRAUD & LIAR you are!!!

Re: Why is Moore playing over Bradley

posted at 1/18/2012 10:56 PM EST

First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 1/19/2012
    In Response to Re: Why is Moore playing over Bradley:
    In Response to Re: Why is Moore playing over Bradley : notrade is an idiot. He's the one who said Paul Pierce is a fat man and should be amnestied. He's a hater!
    Posted by Fiercest34

The kettle calling the pot black?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Wow! That's right, you can't find the post so I must have deleted them. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter ... it's right there in my post where I responded to you ... Now everyone can see that you really are a fraud ... demanding evidence of the post after trying to delete the evidence ... You have been exposed Fierce ... HAHAHA

Good Night Phony!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Prove that the moderators did it. And if they deleted your why didn't they delete mine? Excuses, excuses! See ya later ... Keyboard & Keystone has a nice ring to it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]i HATE when ray allen tries to be the point guard..
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  For a guard, he really has very bad ball handling skills.  Was he always this bad or has he gotten worse as he has gotten older?