Rasheed Wallace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Rasheed Wallace

If anyones watching the Knicks Griz game and seeing Wallace play, has to be pretty impressed with what he is doing....what is also obvious is that he is doing things for the knicks that he didnt/wouldnt do with the Cs....  i remember most on this board complaining about him not posting up inside but yet tonight he has at least 4 post up hoops... this just makes me wonder why Doc couldnt make him do this?? or was it the offense?  i also wonder why he didnt come back with the Celtics?  He would be a huge improvement over what the Cs have now.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Rasheed Wallace

Hes also hoisting up 3's like a blackdealer in AC... not many going in either.. but with a few games Ive seen him play in, hes looked pretty good..  However, Rasheed brings with him other issues... so Im not too unhappy hes not here right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Give Sheed some more time to disappoint  the Knick  fans.  It's a long  season  and  he'll go into his  "I'll be there when  the games count" mode soon enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Last night, he was a -15, got a T, wouldn't shut up, and got only 4 rebounds in 24 mins.  Now THAT's the Sheed I remember!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last night, he was a -15, got a T, wouldn't shut up, and got only 4 rebounds in 24 mins.  Now THAT's the Sheed I remember!!!

[/QUOTE]
    You are right.  Although, I still thought that he helped the Celtics in the playoffs.  If only he could be more consistent during the regular season and wasn't always complaining.  I would imagine that he will be close to the leader in technicals again this year.  That being said I still always liked him. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give Sheed some more time to disappoint  the Knick  fans.  It's a long  season  and  he'll go into his  "I'll be there when  the games count" mode soon enough.

[/QUOTE]

It is a long season.  Wallace, Camby, Kidd and Thomas will be dragging big time as the season progresses.  The lakers are old, we have pierce, terry, and garnett but the Knicks are ancient.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Sheed is a cancer on any team.  He will never be able to keep his mouth shut and play the game.  If he did what a team needed him to do, everybody would have wanted him.  But he only does what Sheed wants to do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

How can any self-respecting and capable athelete sit there at home and watch your teammates go to war all the way to the conference finals very closed to winning it all while at the same time still on the payroll?  Then all of the sudden, the next year after the gravy train runs out and now say I can still play.  I agree I am glad he is no longer here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can any self-respecting and capable athelete sit there at home and watch your teammates go to war all the way to the conference finals very closed to winning it all while at the same time still on the payroll?  Then all of the sudden, the next year after the gravy train runs out and now say I can still play.  I agree I am glad he is no longer here.

[/QUOTE]

Thats interesting.  Not sure what or how Sheed got paid last year.  Maybe someone else can answer this.  If he retired, and we compensated him some way for his retirement,  then comes back like he did this year,   he should have to pay back some money.  Just thinking out loud.  Someone that knows payroll  like to chime in?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

When Sheed with the Celtics....he took the money and ran

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

NBA contract is gauranteed.  Sheed signed multiyear and probably made sure no out clause for retirement.  He signed for 3 years but only played the first year.  His contract ran through last year for like 6 millions a year.  It looks like he took the Celtics to the cleaners.  If he really wanted to win like he says he does with NY, what was he thinking the last 2 years or this is just a new revelation?

My sense is that also, he did not come back before because it would void the contract, so he waited until it runs out and come back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"My sense is that also, he did not come back before because it would void the contract, so he waited until it runs out and come back."

Yep.....I smell TILAPIA!! 100% correct!