Real fix... Reasonable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Real fix... Reasonable

So on hoops hype It says celtics Memphis pierce and gay. Now what if we do that and flip gay to Toronto with bass for calderon , Ed Davis , and bargnani. Now before anyone jumps on me. The Griz wanna shed payroll. So that trade can be done . Toronto wants gay with Lowry they played together before. That said why put the celtics in it? Barg has a 3 yr contact griz do not want, so why can't we flip gay? We get a pg who can pass shoot and rebound had that triple dub, we get barg 7 ft who can shoot. I think kg can make him better.. We get rid of bass contract. Then the biggest piece is Davis man the kid has talent .we add not 1 but two bigs and a pg. yes barg got his issue but he will be on a winning team . Winning fixes everything                                           The line up: pg: Calderon , lee.                                                                                                 sg: Bradley , terry,lb                                                                                                                  sf: green: lee can play here also or zone barg why not?                                                                 pf: barg, sully, no real center so kg and Davis can be here too depending whose out There.           C: kg, Davis , melo ,Wilcox                                                                                                     Look at that looks good. now we got a lil younger . Cald gone  next year. Got some trade pieces.   Maybe a trade with the lakers give them calderon we get clark and Meeks a shooter. Don't know if that'll work just throwing out there

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Re: Real fix... Reasonable

For winning now. these guys can play fierce . More team ball man like old Detroit . That's how we beat the heat bro. It's just a thought but Memphis has a strong team but I see gay and see someone who can't take us to the finals. Calderon and barg can get their buckets. We are more flexible and have more options

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

What future will be ruined? With gay? He is not the answer . And cald contract expires . Barg don't fit he can easily be traded . Why is it not realistic ? It's a realistic move. If it doesn't work . We are not stuck with it. Your ignoring Davis too and I don't understand why haha. You give guys who lose a chance to win and prove themselves well you might just be surprised.  toronto is no mans land lol. But the players are the real deal

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Lol it's just idea geez 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Please no.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Seriously Gay? Fierce you are just obsessed at this point. 48 mil garaunteed over the next 3  years and not for nothing but if Memphis thinks it is one player a way then why is the only guy they want get rid of is Gay ?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Seriously Gay? Fierce you are just obsessed at this point. 48 mil garaunteed over the next 3  years and not for nothing but if Memphis thinks it is one player a way then why is the only guy they want get rid of is Gay ?

It's 2 years 37.19m remaining after this season. Meaning he'll only be a Celtic for 2 more seasons after this season. It's not 48m over the next 3 years. Where did you get that info?

And my #1 preference is Pierce for Kevin Martin and OKC's lottery pick they got from Toronto. Right now that pick is the 7th pick of the 2013 Draft.

Fierce I mentioned that thread yesterday and I was crucified by people who think they are famous when it comes to basketball.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In response to mike5says' comment:

What future will be ruined? With gay? He is not the answer . And cald contract expires . Barg don't fit he can easily be traded . Why is it not realistic ? It's a realistic move. If it doesn't work . We are not stuck with it. Your ignoring Davis too and I don't understand why haha. You give guys who lose a chance to win and prove themselves well you might just be surprised.  toronto is no mans land lol. But the players are the real deal

How certain are you that Bargnani can be easily traded? Toronto has been trying to move him for some time now but there aren't any takers. Bargnani doesn't use his 7"0 height to his advantage.  He doesn't rebound well nor is he a good shot-blocker. He just likes to shoot the ball, and when he's off he's just an extra body on the floor.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

I think playing with kg he will be able to learn a lil more I do not think kg will just let him stand there and not help.it was stated by a teammate that barg needs to be push and the raps went easy on him due to him being the number 1 pick. That being said he would get some tlc from the celtics and fans lol. noone easy to trade yes he has been shopped. There have been many calls. What I'm saying is if he does not workout he can be traded for picks or cap relief. It can be done with the hawks I when they do not get Dwight. Nothing really hurt ya know. No one still has said anyhing about Ed Davis . Why ? You see barg and cald but no one brings up Davis the other 2 might be worth the risk for him. I see rumors of us trading and getting gay or gasol. Why? No flexibilty with those two. My point with them. james melo wade kd westbrook Kobe Dwight . They have a championship star power. Now gay and gasol truthfully no. They are stars but Like come on they just can't do it. We need more weapons not 1 guy. Once again this is me talking , but from what I see from other comments lol. I'm wrong