Real Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Real Game Thread

Love this....its going to be a war right down to the end.  As we all knew, KG has way too much heart to not play big in consecutive games.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In Response to Re: Real Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]dude, rondo, valiant effort buddy, but have a seat please, arroyo's able-bodied is he not?  and baby, could you catch the ball please?
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

Maybe Baby wasn't expecting Rondo to pass instead of shooting the layup...Reggie Miller (the best analyst on the networks) says he's hurting the team offensively; it's obvious; huge heart but he has to be involved as a potential shooter or urrrrggg...no, I mean no driving lanes. Just Kevin and Ray...Put in Delonte or Arroyo and the driving lane opens for Paul...I see keeping in Rondo when he's healthy; great athlete, can rebound, strip the ball, etc. etc. But he's one armed...jeesh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

this won't be easy...
    but we wont go down like some punks with no heart.
    i like the energy tonight

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Ray needs to keep it going, and PP needs to freakin do something. He's invisible out there. West was doing great, i love Rondo always have always will, but he cant even fake a shot and we're playing with only 4 options on the floor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xamo18. Show xamo18's posts

Pierce has 3 fouls!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

pierce with 3! :/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wade has a sick ability to change directions.  He's difficult to stay with when they are running him off picks.  I still say Doc should put West on him and Ray on the other guard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

AAAHHHHH Rondo just shotttt!!! Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

dumb and Delonterer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Green is pissing me off....he's not even looking for his shot.

BS call on West as Wade jumps INTO him and there's no contact.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

darn turnoverssssssss :/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]dumb and Delonterer
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]
    Why is he dumb?  He went up straight and avoided contact.  You have to contest the shot and he did.....Wade jumped into HIM and even then, there was no contact.  BS call that Wade gets due to who he is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

good to see Green drive. Pierce screwed himself over with those early fouls. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

Man. I'm stuck at work and I can only see the boston.com com live updates. I'm dying inside... Seems like were being sloppy again from what I can catch while working.. :(  KG diappear in the 2nd quarter?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Need someone to knock wade on @#$

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

That was the worst double-team/trap I've ever seen... go figure, it was Big Baby. The guy clearly isn't getting it done, plain and simple. Give me Krstic and Green out there instead of Baby and Green.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

[QUOTE]Man. I'm stuck at work and I can only see the boston.com com live updates. I'm dying inside... Seems like were being sloppy again from what I can catch while working.. :(  KG diappear in the 2nd quarter?
    Posted by eatinglue[/QUOTE]

Tune to http://www.tnt.tv/sports/nba/playoffs11/?type=2# to see it on your office computer streaming.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Gave up 31 pts in that 2nd quarter.  That won't get it done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Game Thread : Why is he dumb?  He went up straight and avoided contact.  You have to contest the shot and he did.....Wade jumped into HIM and even then, there was no contact.  BS call that Wade gets due to who he is.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly!  West has defended Wade better than anyone else these playoffs and I hope we keep him on him for the bulk of the 2nd half.  Wade just gets superstar treatment, not just from the refs but also from the announcers.  OH, and is anyone else annoyed at all these T-mobile commercials we're getting subjected to???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

yes i would actually like to see some more kristic....
    it would be better than anything davis is doing...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]That was the worst double-team/trap I've ever seen... go figure, it was Big Baby. The guy clearly isn't getting it done, plain and simple. Give me Krstic and Green out there instead of Baby and Green.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

I would also like to see more of Krstic out there as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

It blocks streaming and all sports related things outside of Boston.com. Wierd!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WWest needs to be playing Wade... whats Doc thinking?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Game Thread : Tune to http://www.tnt.tv/sports/nba/playoffs11/?type=2# to see it on your office computer streaming.
    Posted by rpn313[/QUOTE]
    aahhh thank you thank you. so helpfulll

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]WWest needs to be playing Wade... whats Doc thinking?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed.  He's the only one who's been able to so far.