REALITY check JABROS: we have TWO coaches in FARRELL+BELICHICK who brike contracts and pulled a DOC, are u ticked at them too?,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

REALITY check JABROS: we have TWO coaches in FARRELL+BELICHICK who brike contracts and pulled a DOC, are u ticked at them too?,

give doc a break. its a bizness. u leave when u have maximal leverage. going to LA with a legit star in cp3 and a legit city that can actually pull in other stars, y the heck not? bb left the jets at the altar literally and the pats were forced to give up 2 ONES to land him. farrell basically stopped trying with the blue jays last year to force their hand as he openly yawked up his love for his beloved sox and openly lobbied for the job. bla bla, those in glass houses.. i like them both and will like who ever the coach is named is.. for i too am a fan.. if he wins, all's forgiven, if he doesnt.. good riddance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

How do you 'brike' a contract

UGH!

Just when I was saying how peaceful and intelligent this site has been without the idiotic ramblings of our hyesterical resident fool.... Commie is back! Typical CC vomit here.... yawn

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

UGH!

Just when I was saying how peaceful and intelligent this site has been without the idiotic ramblings of our hyesterical resident fool.... Commie is back! Typical CC vomit here.... yawn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

UGH!

yep ignore the reality but throw up ad hominems!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

UGH!

yep ignore the reality and my core points but throw up ad hominems, usual red herrings and nonsense jibberish!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

UGH!

yep ignore the reality and my core points but throw up ad hominems, usual red herrings and nonsense jibberish!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tampabostonfan. Show tampabostonfan's posts

Issue here isn't that he left.  Anyone has the right to do that.  This is akin to Damon leaving for the Yankees after saying he would never play for them.  Doc has said, recently, that he is a Celtic, bleeds green, all that stuff.  When he signed his contract people questioned why he would sign on for the rebuilding that would happen and his response was that he felt he owed the loyalaty to the team for them staying with him during the lean early years.  He essentially went back on his word.  

That is the issue.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tampabostonfan. Show tampabostonfan's posts

Issue here isn't that he left.  Anyone has the right to do that.  This is akin to Damon leaving for the Yankees after saying he would never play for them.  Doc has said, recently, that he is a Celtic, bleeds green, all that stuff.  When he signed his contract people questioned why he would sign on for the rebuilding that would happen and his response was that he felt he owed the loyalaty to the team for them staying with him during the lean early years.  He essentially went back on his word.  

That is the issue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to tampabostonfan's comment:

That is the issue.

oh jeez, that never ever happens anywhere in life. u donthink the 80% of couples getting divorced within the first 3 years also made promises.. heck, they take vows in fornt of god and witnesses and stil cheat and break up.. doc meant it when he said it at the time.. things change.. get over it!