Really starting to dislike Mitch!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Really starting to dislike Mitch!

Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated reports a source say the deal is "mostly the same" as before.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217313/New_Paul_Trade_Submitted_To_NBA_For_Approval#ixzz1gASkyaZr

He's taking lessons from koME - doesn't no mean NO??

If they get both, I'm done!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Really starting to dislike Mitch!

In Response to Really starting to dislike Mitch!:
    [QUOTE]Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated reports a source say the deal is "mostly the same" as before. Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217313/New_Paul_Trade_Submitted_To_NBA_For_Approval#ixzz1gASkyaZr He's taking lessons from koME - doesn't no mean NO?? If they get both, I'm done!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

No means try again!!!  What took you so long to dislike Kupcake?  Anything to do with the Fakers I don't like.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Really starting to dislike Mitch!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Really starting to dislike Mitch! :   No means try again!!!  What took you so long to dislike Kupcake?  Anything to do with the Fakers I don't like.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I think the trade will go through IF
    a) Howard is already traded to another team
    b)  Bynum is included in the deal or
    c) the lakers take Okafor

since only "A" is a possibility, it just bothers me that this guy thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else.  It is CLEARLY the first of two moves, and everyone knows it.  He thinks he's fooling everyone by going after Paul first, when we all know he really wants Howard!!  And, God forbid, someone should say "no" to the great and powerful lakers!!!  The lockout was supposed to create parity in the league.  I am one who would be against Paul and Howard on ANY team together (yes, even ours).  What the bleep was the lockout for?  Mitch still seems to think he can bully the other GM's, and even the Commissioner into making trades, "because the lakers want these players."
    I was hoping those days were over - and I will go on record again - if they get them both, I'm done with the NBA!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

But if it was the Celtics you would be ok with it. Right???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]But if it was the Celtics you would be ok with it. Right???
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Answered that in my post - you should try reading the whole thing.

Let me be clear - I would be okay if it was the lakers, as long as they were BOTH free agents.  Then, they can sign with whomever they'd like - no problem.  BUT, since neither one is, they should shut up and play ball.......and YES, if DA was doing this under the cover of darkness, I would have a problem with it!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If it does happen does Jim Buss = Paul (Thanks Dad) Gaston????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

GK no,  Kupchak is a guy because of West's great decisions and the preference for LA by NBA players has managed the Lakers like a privileged rich kid who does know he has the wind at his back.  Name one great move he has made that West fingerprints are not on including Gasol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I'm with you Con, it's just ridiculous that a lot of people here want to blame the bad things in Jim so I think if they blame him for the bad things they should give him props when the Lakers do good things. At least those that say Jim will be a bad owner. I know it's Kupchak waving his magic wand once again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]GK no,  Kupchak is a guy because of West's great decisions and the preference for LA by NBA players has managed the Lakers like a privileged rich kid who does know he has the wind at his back.  Name one great move he has made that West fingerprints are not on including Gasol.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Agree! Disturbing to hear that Houston is now being required up the ante. As always, Lakers just looking to take the easy way out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

My favorite Kupchack story is when he came into the league as a heralded rookie from UNC. During training camp with the Bullets, he was running up and down the court and doing great until Wes Unseld took him aside and told him that if he stole his job that he would break his neck...classic!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Great story WF.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

What happen with the competition getting 30 year old. Like old teams getting older. Let's see if Stern doesn't veto the trade to NJ. LOL!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]What happen with the competition getting 30 year old. Like old teams getting older. Let's see if Stern doesn't veto the trade to NJ. LOL!!!

ORL is not owned by the league.  Otis Smith could trade him for a one-way ticket to Siberia if he wanted, and Stern would be powerless to do anything about it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really starting to dislike Mitch! : Brook Lopez and two 1st round picks are not exactly 32-year old Odom and 31-year old Pau Gasol. Come on, Jimmy, get it done already!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    No I' talking about what you said the other night about the Celtics rivals getting 30 years old players. How old is David West??? No excuses please.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really starting to dislike Mitch! : No I' talking about what you said the other night about the Celtics rivals getting 30 years old players. How old is David West??? No excuses please.

He's 31 and coming off an ACL injury.  Luckily, we have 3 other PF's to split time with.  Anything else??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Nope it was the fierest created a thread saying the Celtics rivals (Lakers) were getting older by signing 30 year old players. IF the trade goes down we will be getting rid of two 30 years old and getting a 26 years old. That's all my friend.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We need an outside shooter from the bench. We can't have all all stars, Stern won't let us. LOL. But it's not how you start it's how you finish.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Seriously man, not that I really give a hoot about your team, but if you don't get DH, who will play forward.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but your team will be:
    Paul/Fisher
    koME/Kapono/Blake
    Peace/Barnes/Walton
    Caracter
    Bynum

Do you, a lakers fan really think that is an upgrade??  Remember Kapono took the MLE, and you therefore can't sign any other free agents.  Wouldn't David West be a nice addition to that team?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.