RECORD AFTER OUR NEXT 4 ELITE HOME GAMES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

RECORD AFTER OUR NEXT 4 ELITE HOME GAMES?

celts play dallas at home on friday, followed by in no particular order by orlando, miami and the lakers. i say we will go 4-0 as we send the LOUDEST message possible as to who owns the league this year! chicago is the only team which really matches up well against us esp when at full strength, but even then, we win the attrition game if all our bigs are healthy...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: RECORD AFTER OUR NEXT 4 ELITE HOME GAMES?

I say 4-0, but I know Miami, in particular, will come to play.

It would be nice to sweep the Lakers, up 3-0 against Miami, and up 2-1 against Orlando. It's all about sending a strong message to the top teams. I think the Celtics are capable of making it since they play very good against the top teams.

Time Will Only Tell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If I knew who would win I would be a rich Celtic Poster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

In Response to Re: RECORD AFTER OUR NEXT 4 ELITE HOME GAMES?:
    [QUOTE]If I knew who would win I would be a rich Celtic Poster.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    How could u know the games is not starting yet!! u bum!!!
    If your a celtics fan ofcousre u would say 4-0 and if u aint fun of celtics u mught as well f**k off cuz id**t like u do not belong here!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from albroadway. Show albroadway's posts

In Response to Re: RECORD AFTER OUR NEXT 4 ELITE HOME GAMES?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RECORD AFTER OUR NEXT 4 ELITE HOME GAMES? : How could u know the games is not starting yet!! u bum!!! If your a celtics fan ofcousre u would say 4-0 and if u aint fun of celtics u mught as well f**k off cuz id**t like u do not belong here!
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

DATRUTHPP34

THAT WAS AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND WELL DOCUMENTED RESPONSE. I WISH THAT WE COULD HEAR MORE FROM YOU

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The Celtics have no problem getting up for the best teams, and the home team wins 70% of the time in the NBA.

Of course the Cs even love the adversity of opponents arenas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Oopsies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I NOW SAY 2-2. we will win the next game for doc will go bak to not giving rondo welfare 4th quarter minutes. he hasnt earned them! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am being very optimistic and predicting that they win the remainder of these games against elite teams.  I don't believe this will happen, but I will remain optimistic.