Ref Milloy is a blowhard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

Ref Milloy is a blowhard

I saw this guy ref a game in Boston and have to say that every time I see him ref I want him to quit.  The second technical on Pierce is asinine.  Now it is possible for the league to take the technical back, but do the Celtics get to go back to game 1 with 7:00 minutes left? 

Really frustrated that the result of game 1 isn't decided by the players, but yet the refs have to involve themselves more than they should.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Ref Milloy is a blowhard

In Response to Ref Milloy is a blowhard:
    [QUOTE]I saw this guy ref a game in Boston and have to say that every time I see him ref I want him to quit.  The second technical on Pierce is asinine.  Now it is possible for the league to take the technical back, but do the Celtics get to go back to game 1 with 7:00 minutes left?  Really frustrated that the result of game 1 isn't decided by the players, but yet the refs have to involve themselves more than they should.
    Posted by elmatador1225[/QUOTE]

As always there is an excuse.... Pierce should have been tossed immediately with the headbutt.

The refs are just as good an excuse as anything else.  Being completely outplayed at both ends of the floor is not a factor, just the zebras.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Ref Milloy is a blowhard:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Ref Milloy is a blowhard : As always there is an excuse.... Pierce should have been tossed immediately with the headbutt. The refs are just as good an excuse as anything else.  Being completely outplayed at both ends of the floor is not a factor, just the zebras.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Pierce should have been ejected after the headbutt. The fact he got thrown a few mins later was justice.

So far we have 8 posts blaming the Heat pounding on ........wait for it.....almost there.......the refs!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

David Stern wants Miami and LAL in the Finals for ratings, and the refs got the word and control the outcome. No point in watching NBA with refs like Milloy controlling things for the Heat

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Completely agree that NBA wants LAL and MIA finals. 

The ridiculous flagrant foul call on ONeal was the difference in the game.  The C's had cut it to 7 to 9 pts and that 5 point possession by the Heat turned up to 14. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Leaving the toss aside - Pierce set two legal picks and gets called for a foul?  Every time the Celtics took the ball at the hoop they get hacked but no foul is called. Mystery calls in favor of Wade and the Queen all day.  Can the Queen play without hopping and walking?  The guy's a fake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Great officiating by the refs tonite. The only bad call was that pierce should have been ejected after the headbutt and not be given a chance to further his filthy play even more.

Nevermind, he got his!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

PAUL PIERCE is a punk!! Did you see him clench his fist when wade went up to him!! Deserve to get kicked out when he head butted JJ.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bogus game,, yes they played like " " but as bad as they played, they made the runs, but stupid calls would stop the bleeding for miami...This game should have gone down to the wire..and we know what happens to miami when the game is tight..spmebody wanted no part of that..wade put his shoulder down on pierce and tried to bulldoze him over..pierce just braced him self..and gets thrown out??The cs are going to have to totally outplay these clowns in miami to win...and you dont want a game 7 there either..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Ed Mulloy is a joke

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]PAUL PIERCE is a punk!! Did you see him clench his fist when wade went up to him!! Deserve to get kicked out when he head butted JJ.
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Clenching your fists makes you a punk if someone walks up to you thinking they are tougher?

You must have gotten beat up a lot as a kid, or are you still a kid?  Probablly. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

OMG, another thread on how the Celtics got screwed by the refs!  rof

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ref Milloy is a blowhard : Clenching your fists makes you a punk if someone walks up to you thinking they are tougher? You must have gotten beat up a lot as a kid, or are you still a kid?  Probablly. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

No but this is pro basketball not boxing!!!  But you probably were alot like your hero Punk Pierce all talk no show!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Milloy was without question out of his element calling this game.  C's weren't going to win anyway but he is a sorry as s ref.  Did anyone even watch the replay of the pick.  Please do not allow refs who are pus sies to referee games.  It is obvious he can't ref an unbias game after what we witnessed today.  And again I will say the C's aren't winning this game anyway.  So why make an ridiculous call?  Fixed.....maybe

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Once again, it was not a head butt.  And yes, the ejection was absolutely asinine.  Don't matter, today was a glorified workout after a week off.  This series starts Tuesday when the home team loses.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Notice there are more Lakers fans posting this week?  Not just more of them, but more aggressive posts and actually starting posts on this Board.   Interesting trend.....I'm wondering why that's happening?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Because the Celtics perimeter defense was horrible. left Jones and wade open all night. And I noticed you have no interior game to speak of.  Lakers will manhandle the Celtics this year!!!!!!!!!

2011 champions

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Because the Celtics perimeter defense was horrible. left Jones and wade open all night. And I noticed you have no interior game to speak of.  Lakers will manhandle the Celtics this year!!!!!!!!! 2011 champions
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

You hit it right on the head LAL. Gasol will murder kg (again) and Bynum is gonna post 21/15 against any scrub center boston plays. Sadly, boston won't be there but I look forward to a Laker v Bulls/Heat Finals.