refs are garbage... so is Howard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

refs are garbage... so is Howard

I'm really surprised there's not about 15 threads on this topic already. This should be a 20 point game right now. Multiple blown calls and technicals. I'm going to be pizzed off is we loose this one. Howard pulls his typical disappaering act, no surprises there. 5 against 8....let's pull this one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: refs are garbage... so is Howard

To be detailed: Pierce raked across the arm...no call, then a T to top it off
    no obvious flagrant foul on POS Turkoglu and then a bogus T on Doc
    multiple BLOWN calls with Magic players absolutley hacking Celtics all day long
    Shaq fouled out. I only counted 3 fouls today

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

I was just about to start this same thread.  Ridiculous. It is time for these refs to start being called out and fired.  There has already been guilty refs admit its so much more prevalent than we all think... Makes watching games not entertaining.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Cannot say that down by 4 with 43 seconds left.  Pierce non call obvious hack and the T following doesn't have an effect.  3 point turnaround right there.  These refs are awful and need to be more disciplined.  The league protects them so much and keeps all speech from being said about them which just grants them the power to do whatever they want.  Ridiculous

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In an previous in-bound play Turkoglu held Pierce by the waist with both arms - no call??????  This was one of many awful performances by refs who can't possibly call a straight game.  Thanks Stern..... again. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Celtics lost because they faded in the 4th quarter (as usual) and allowed Nate Robinson to take way too many shots on an afternoon when he just didn't have it. I'm really upset that the Celtics lost this game because they still thoroughly outplayed the Magic for all but the first three minutes and last two minutes. If Boston can't beat Orlando when the Magic play this poorly, then I don't know how the Celtics can win when the Magic gel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

Crushing defeat of a game they had in hand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to refs are garbage... so is Howard:
    [QUOTE]I'm really surprised there's not about 15 threads on this topic already. This should be a 20 point game right now. Multiple blown calls and technicals. I'm going to be pizzed off is we loose this one. Howard pulls his typical disappaering act, no surprises there. 5 against 8....let's pull this one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]
    Find a toilet quick. Must be a conspiracy. Again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: refs are garbage... so is Howard:
    [QUOTE]To be detailed: Pierce raked across the arm...no call, then a T to top it off no obvious flagrant foul on POS Turkoglu and then a bogus T on Doc multiple BLOWN calls with Magic players absolutley hacking Celtics all day long Shaq fouled out. I only counted 3 fouls today
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]
    When did you have your first cocktail today? You've obvious drunk yourself blind.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: refs are garbage... so is Howard:
    [QUOTE]Howard committed about 12 fouls today, but the refs would not foul him out because it was a nationally televisied game.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Howard always receives preferential treatment from the refs.  This game was poorly officiated, but officiating was not the reason the Celtics lost today.   They played poorly at the end of the fourth quarter.  They were really missing Rondo and Delonte today.  This would have been a much different game if Rondo was playing.  You really can't expect the Celtics to keep winning games without Rondo. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We didn't loose because of the refs.  We can't blame anyone but ourselves for poor decisions down the stretch and inability to hit a shot.  Ray was bottled up and we didn't run plays toward the basket because of Howard then we let them have a 9 to 0 run.  That sealed our fate and it wasn't the refs fault.

Gotta love a team, however, that's lost only 1 game in 15 when their point guard was hurt or out for 7 of those games (remember he played hurt with that hamstring) and their starting center was out for several games and their back up point guard broke his wrist.   Love this team even if they fell apart today.