Refs help will Knicks to the win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: Refs help will Knicks to the win!

In Response to Re: Refs help will Knicks to the win!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs help will Knicks to the win! : Are you still here - no one reads your posts anymore anyway.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Nobody but you, merry crisp mess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red russ,
    I don't want to belabor it but look at your comments on the first part of the thread. You say twice that close games in this situation go to the home team and you are correct. Where I disagree with you is that close games should not go to the home team on three or four blatantly bad calls and non calls.  It should never be that obvious.  Your post and you are entitled to your opinion seems to suggest due to the rivalry we can expect things like that, but not when they are so blatant.  At least that is what I am trying to say.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Seriously, this was the C's game.  Yes they missed some shots down the stretch (and Ray's 3 pointer was called off due to an offensive foul away from the ball), but that game was never in doubt for the Knicks.  As I just wrote in another thread, Walt Frazier was pretty much openly criticizing Crawford's reffing. 

And for those who think the Knicks needed to win their opener because it's "good for the NBA,"  how do you think the diehard fan feels to know their team won because of the reffing?  That's not exactly the shot in the arm Knicks' fans wanted. 

I hate it when the C's get a win because of obvious reffing mistakes; can't imagine it's much different for any fan of any team.  They can be happy they're 1-0, but the next time they don't get the benefit of the whistle, the refs look even worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK9999. Show GK9999's posts

Excuses...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Ref's did help the Knicks but what do you expect from this F'r afficial with the ugliest in looks as well as afficiating. But the game to be this close part of the blame is also the final minutes plays; Rondo is done at the end of the game when it mattered the most, Daniels gets to shoot game winning three (recipe for disaster), Final shot was designed to KG who does not want to take these shots and finally, there is no long range shooters when they needed for the final shot. Having Pierce, Pietrus should open some more reliable options. I do not want to see Danies shooting a three, period!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mondomara. Show mondomara's posts

Welcome to the same old NBA...16 seconds left and a (I'm being very kind here) dubious call decides the game.  And that T on Pavlovic?  Give me a break.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

The WWE/NBA is back. Vince McStern still at the helm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

[QUOTE]The WWE/NBA is back. Vince McStern still at the helm.
    Posted by vertmont[/QUOTE]

Vertmonter, that is hilarious man! As to others saying that some of the Celtics didn't play well, I absolutely agree, however, officiating won that game in my own opinion. I just wanna see the refs call a game where if they are letting the Knicks foul, let the C's do the same. Enough of the home team getting calls. It is just becoming so predictable who will win that it isn't even worth watching. There is more suspense in soap operas and that's pretty sad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red russ, I don't want to belabor it but look at your comments on the first part of the thread. You say twice that close games in this situation go to the home team and you are correct. Where I disagree with you is that close games should not go to the home team on three or four blatantly bad calls and non calls.  It should never be that obvious.  Your post and you are entitled to your opinion seems to suggest due to the rivalry we can expect things like that, but not when they are so blatant.  At least that is what I am trying to say.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree that it should not, but it does!!  Surprised koME didn't get that call at the end of the game!