Relax and enjoy the season Paul's back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Relax and enjoy the season Paul's back

I listened to Bill Russell destroy the Russians on the Radio, saw Russell, Cowens, and Bird come and go.  Watched through 20+ years of dreadful basketball.  This is the last year the big three will play and we are still competative and stand a chance of winning any game or playoff series, I did not say we are the favorites.  The team may go into decline after this year and the board will be reduced to avid Celtic fans that see only hope and promise.  Enjoy this year, we still have one true allstar (Paul Pierce) and four excellent players (Ray, KG, Rondo and Bass).  Wilcox, Dooling, Moore, & others may give us good nights. Pietrus may be very valuable and the rookies could contribute.  JO might just help.  WE do not have time to train Avery Bradley if we want to make the playoffs, though looks like he gets minutes, so we better hope he matures fast. All in all we have a very good team this year.  Remember Danny is thinking about next year and he is a solid GM.  Thanks goes to recent members, Delonte, Davis and Perkins, good luck in your new jobs and thanks again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Relax and enjoy the season Paul's back

Celtics are 3-3 but the defense is suspect, we are doing better and now we need a win over a good team.  Health is the key.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I agree with u that we should have a good season and be fun to watch

The D needs to get a lot better and danny prob needs to swing one trade, when Peitrus gets back it will help and of course we need health, a big issue

Can't win if Ray has to shoot 60% from behind the line, we get tired real easily it looks like

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I bet KG thinks it's fun having Stiemsma protecting the rim. Team is getting there. Need JO to stay healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Relax and enjoy the season Paul's back:
    [QUOTE]I agree with u that we should have a good season and be fun to watch The D needs to get a lot better and danny prob needs to swing one trade, when Peitrus gets back it will help and of course we need health, a big issue Can't win if Ray has to shoot 60% from behind the line, we get tired real easily it looks like
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Well we lost the first three with PP.  Two of them were competitive.  We have won 3 straight with the captain.  Ray won't have to continue his torrid pace because first off he can't,  no body can continue like he is shooting.  But PP has played well under the circustances and he will continue to improve.  Just his presence changes our demeanor.  Steamer whom I would like to see start and get 30 minutes a game gives us some defense again.  JO can still play defense but he is slow.  I won't give up until we just flat show we can't handle the young teams.   And Doc better start integrated the youngsters in the more.  Speed kills in this league.