Report Abuse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Re: Report Abuse

In response to Mployee8's comment:

You're a day late and a rupee short .... If you can't read about it in some rag or on some internet sports site it can't be happening. It must be public knowledge or it can't be a possibility huh?  That's why you're a LOSER ... you only believe what somebody else reports (Bleacher Report is a really reliable source huh?) and even then you can't understand what the author said ...

Don't bother responding to this cuz I'm done with this discussion. I hope Danny does get Turner just so I can throw it in your face every day .... Too bad Danny didn't land West or I could throw that one at you each day too as well as the fact that you told me and the board that West would be paid to sit on the bench cuz you had no insight to consider the possibility of KG playing center like I said. In fact, he's playing center again in Brooklyn with Lopez out ... but KG's a PF right????

Like I said, Mployee, you got nothing.

David West was the closest to you being right.

But because it was too good to be true, it didn't happen.

Now you're hoping that Danny will get Evan Turner at the trade deadline.

Not happening.

Also, base my opinion from what I read.

That's why my predictions are backed up by data from various news articles.

You on the other hand try to be creative and end up looking like a complete fool.

Come on, no one is crazy enough to believe that the Sixers would trade Hawes and Turner for a 2015 1st rounder, Bogans, and Wallace.

That's totally ridiculous.

But guess what?

Mployee8 believes it can happen.

HAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Don't worry, Mployee, on Feb. 21, I will throw a lot of Evan Turner didn't come to Boston in your face.

HAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're a day late and a rupee short .... If you can't read about it in some rag or on some internet sports site it can't be happening. It must be public knowledge or it can't be a possibility huh?  That's why you're a LOSER ... you only believe what somebody else reports (Bleacher Report is a really reliable source huh?) and even then you can't understand what the author said ...

Don't bother responding to this cuz I'm done with this discussion. I hope Danny does get Turner just so I can throw it in your face every day .... Too bad Danny didn't land West or I could throw that one at you each day too as well as the fact that you told me and the board that West would be paid to sit on the bench cuz you had no insight to consider the possibility of KG playing center like I said. In fact, he's playing center again in Brooklyn with Lopez out ... but KG's a PF right????

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, Mployee, you got nothing.

David West was the closest to you being right.

But because it was too good to be true, it didn't happen.

Now you're hoping that Danny will get Evan Turner at the trade deadline.

Not happening.

Also, base my opinion from what I read.

That's why my predictions are backed up by data from various news articles.

You on the other hand try to be creative and end up looking like a complete fool.

Come on, no one is crazy enough to believe that the Sixers would trade Hawes and Turner for a 2015 1st rounder, Bogans, and Wallace.

That's totally ridiculous.

But guess what?

Mployee8 believes it can happen.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Hawes?  Hawes wasn't mention by me with Wallace ... More lies???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Hawes?  Hawes wasn't mention by me with Wallace ... More lies???

You already forgot about your "Who's riding on your bus" thread?

Here:

Re: Who's Riding on Your Bus???

posted at 1/23/2014 7:27 PM EST

• Mployee8
    • First: 7/8/2008
    • Last: 2/3/2014

I think Philly may agree to take Wallace, Bogans & a 1st Rd Pick for Hawes & Turner ...

Any takers?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't worry, Mployee, on Feb. 21, I will throw a lot of Evan Turner didn't come to Boston in your face.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I never said Turner would be a Celtic ... If you say I did you'd be lying as usual. I said it was doable if Danny was interest. I threw out trade ideas for Hawes & Turner as well as Turner alone and they were ideas. Certainly not prediction like you fail on ... Bradley will be cut, Howard will be a Celtic, C's moving up to draft Rivers, Rondo for Gasol ... You should stick to predicting how many wins each month but you stink at that task as well. Is there anything you do well Fiercy other than answer the phone?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Now everybody sees who's the real liar.

Not only a liar, but a serial liar!

So you didn't mention Hawes with Turner, Mployee?

The evidence does not lie, but Mployee lies!

HAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I never said Turner would be a Celtic ... If you say I did you'd be lying as usual. I said it was doable if Danny was interest. I threw out trade ideas for Hawes & Turner as well as Turner alone and they were ideas. Certainly not prediction like you fail on ... Bradley will be cut, Howard will be a Celtic, C's moving up to draft Rivers, Rondo for Gasol ... You should stick to predicting how many wins each month but you stink at that task as well. Is there anything you do well Fiercy other than answer the phone?

So let's settle this once and or all.

For the record, are you saying that Evan Turner will be Celtic on or before the trade deadline?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Chronic is the samething as serial ... in your case "cereal" but I hear a phone ringing ... Go answer it loser. Some old lady in Pasadena is looking for a credit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Chronic is the samething as serial ... in your case "cereal" but I hear a phone ringing ... Go answer it loser. Some old lady in Pasadena is looking for a credit.

So what's your answer?

You keep telling everybody how possible it is for Evan Turner to become a Celtic this season.

But when asked to put it on record, you shy away from the question.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am appalled by this less than sensative and shameful comment! 

I propose a 25-year ban from posting on this site, 300+ hours of anger management therapy, and a full page add in USA Today apologizing to all of the posters and people from other nations that you have offended! 

Disgraceful! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am appalled by this less than sensative and shameful comment! 

I propose a 25-year ban from posting on this site, 300+ hours of anger management therapy, and a full page add in USA Today apologizing to all of the posters and people from other nations that you have offended! 

Disgraceful! 

[/QUOTE]

To the biggest lemming on the board .... BITE ME!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

worthless. stop it

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

worthless. stop it

[/QUOTE]

so a thread about trolling gets turned into yet another endless Di@( shaking battlle between Fierce and mpolee....what a SURPRISE!!!

while we all know Fierce is the worst (and has been banned before) its time for BOTH of them to go....Ban them both perminately from this board PLEASE!!!

I mean JESUS......can't the mods just read this thread and see whats wrong here?

maybe they can go form their own forum and endlessly "battle" each other from their easy chairs ......and the rest of us can be spared the chlildish behavior.

it REALLY is PAST  time for the MOD'S to do something about these two.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Come on, when Mployee is not here, there is peace, no childish behavior.

Like now.

The only time this board is in chaos is when Mployee is present.

He resorts to personal attacks.

And those who don't agree with him are called "lemmings".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

8 versus Fiercy: W T F's the problem?  If you don’t like them just click Ignore, right?  Personally, I enjoy both of them- with the edge going to 8, but I digress. 

Without them there’s less threads, and more random posts.  The forum is better when posts become discussions, and when we remain on the same topic.  They’ve both proven to be equally knowledgeable.  So let them battle.  Let them drag out the same topic every day, at least they’re backing it up with stats and links.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

It is hard to argue that removing Fierce wouldn't make this board better. I think even he knows that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is hard to argue that removing Fierce wouldn't make this board better. I think even he knows that.

[/QUOTE]

All any of us have to do is utitlize the ignore function.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All any of us have to do is utitlize the ignore function.  

[/QUOTE]

And the stain on this forum will magically go away!

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

What a waste we were infested with Laker trolls for years. If they won't get rid of them they aren't doing anything about this. Use ignore. That's what I'm forced to do. I lost my screen name 3 times agressively pleading with these imbesciles to do there job. I gave up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

All the mods need to do is ban the IP addresses and it will go a long way in solving the problem.  If they come back with a similar handle and same schtick then ban that IP as well and keep on until they get the message.