Report of Tears in the Heat Locker room!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Report of Tears in the Heat Locker room!!!!

OMG in a regular season game?  You got to be kidding.  Wade tweeted that the world is getting what they want, the Heat losing. 
    Wilbon reported at halftime of the Faker game that the Heat haven't beaten a good team all year.  Ofer is what he said.  Guess he doesn't consider the Fakers a good team.   HAHAHAHAHAH

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Report of Tears in the Heat Locker room!!!!

Where's Jimmy Jack when you need him?? HAHA!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/the-miami-heat-are-apparently-crying-in-the-locker-room-right-now/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i love it.  wade and lebron are a marriage in basketball hell.  when either one doesn't have the ball, you have a skulking superstar standing behind the 3 pt line waiting their turn. 

if either one of them did figure out that the great players all moved without the ball, then they might become a tough team to beat.  but i think that is something for next year or beyond, if ever.  these two guys are pounders, they want to dribble that thing 20 times a posession and tend to be unhappy when they can't.

i don't think bibby is going to help much.  i don't think mike miller is helping much.  for a "craker jack" shooter that he's supposed to be, the guy finds more ways not to shoot than any shooter i've seen.  decent rebounder, but that's about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

As Rod Tidwell would say "Well Boo F'n Hoo."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

If this is true, it just confirms that all the hype has turned into self afflicted pressure. 

They can still turn this around, but di the4y comprise the leaders?

Riley must be very itchy right now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Maybe they want your sympathy.. lol

Theyre running out of cliches to tell the press after every game they lose in the clutch, especially lebron.  Must be tough sitting at a presser having to listen to the media and their lame questions about why you lost again to a good team/. Its gotta be real tough with that big ego of Lebrons.

Tonight Lebron took it to the hole instead of his customary, ill take what is easiest,  3 pointer to win or lose the game. He botched that up too bricking it almost at the top of the backboard lefthanded lol.

He thinks hes Larry Bird or something

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Report of Tears in the Heat Locker room!!!!:
    [QUOTE]i love it.  wade and lebron are a marriage in basketball hell.  when either one doesn't have the ball, you have a skulking superstar standing behind the 3 pt line waiting their turn.  if either one of them did figure out that the great players all moved without the ball, then they might become a tough team to beat.  but i think that is something for next year or beyond, if ever.  these two guys are pounders, they want to dribble that thing 20 times a posession and tend to be unhappy when they can't. i don't think bibby is going to help much.  i don't think mike miller is helping much.  for a "craker jack" shooter that he's supposed to be, the guy finds more ways not to shoot than any shooter i've seen.  decent rebounder, but that's about it.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]
    This is an open secret known to most observers of the heat and curiously unknown to heat players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Report of Tears in the Heat Locker room!!!!:
    [QUOTE]i love it.  wade and lebron are a marriage in basketball hell.  when either one doesn't have the ball, you have a skulking superstar standing behind the 3 pt line waiting their turn.  if either one of them did figure out that the great players all moved without the ball, then they might become a tough team to beat.  but i think that is something for next year or beyond, if ever.  these two guys are pounders, they want to dribble that thing 20 times a posession and tend to be unhappy when they can't. i don't think bibby is going to help much.  i don't think mike miller is helping much.  for a "craker jack" shooter that he's supposed to be, the guy finds more ways not to shoot than any shooter i've seen.  decent rebounder, but that's about it.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%, Acie.  And.....if they learned to move without the ball, they're going to need a point guard who can pass it to them.   That ain't Bibby, either.  They need a new coaching philosophy, a point guard, and for the stars to learn to move without the ball.   It might be a while before they improve a lot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Dang! Im kind of upset.  All offseason I had to hear about how these guys were a lock to win a title off the rip.  I had all kind of arguments and debates with people and I asked them - who was gonna do the dirty work?  who was gonna play defense?

People forget that Lebron has never been a great on ball defender, but he gets labeled a great defender because of all his come from behind or weakside help blocks and Wade was praised for his defense in the sense of getting a lot of steals but he is not gonna stop the elite 2 guards, and Bosh, no need to even give an analysis on his defense.  He never heard the word!

Now as the season is winding down, not only do they look weak, they might not even make it far enough to see us in the postseason.....smh

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Spoelstra from a body language point of view looks defeated almost all the time.

His limp posture says the ego-maniacs on the team don't listen to him at all.

The lack of maturity from their younger big three is a cautionary tale about getting what you wished for.  They may start another win streak but it should be kept in mind this team is made up of ego maniacal ball hogs.  None of whom can distribute the ball unless they are covered first.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I honestly thought this was a rumor or joke when I first commented, but I just saw on t.v. that the coach said the players were crying!?!?   WT F is that!?

Great leadership coach.  You dont come out and tell the media ur players were crying after a reg. season loss the Bulls..I mean was that their goal to beat the Bulls?  smh

Doc would never embaress his players like that.  The guy is just not NBA coach material..  I could understand if it was a playoff elimination loss, but C'MON MAAAAN!!!!   This isnt even funny, its more pathetic than anything...Esp. after all the offseason press conference, commercials, etc

Karma is a Bull, I guess!  lol  Oh!  and Karma is a Celtic too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This current heat team reminds me of the 76'r team with Dr J, Meginnis, and Doug Collins, that lost to Portland??? I think they blew like a 2-0 lead in the finals. Very talented , no chemistry, no cigar...