Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA.
posted at 11/4/2010 1:37 PM EDT
In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA.
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe&plckUserId=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe
" target="_parent" /> Jimmy42Jack0 , hedleylamarr called you out and said you were a coward. Thoughts?
Posted by kobetheman[/QUOTE]
Weren't you banned a while ago?
Maybe from butting into other's affairs aka stalking??
1. Jimmy predicted a 15 point win for the Heat with the starters sitting on the bench near the end of the game.
2. Jimmy changed to an 8 point Heat victory when the immortal Mikey Miller hurt his hand.
3. Jimmy said the Heat will find a way to win because it means more to them
4. Jimmy predicted 100-86 Heat win
5. The Celtics won!
6. I waited all day the next day for trash talking Jimmy to take his (as he likes to say, don't be so uptight it's only the Internet) ribbing like a man.
7 Jimmy was a no-show!!!!!!!!!!
8. The following day, one day too late for me, Jimmy said, (paraphrasing here) "Congrats on your win, but your team didn't play very well."
I don't know what you call that, but that is cowardly behavior in my book.
I have congratulated the lakers and their fans in 2009 AND 2010 when the lakers won. And I did it the following day.....no hiding here!!
Three more points:
1. Soon the Celtics will travel to South Beach - they may lose that game. Too bad for Jimmy that due to his cowardice no one will respond to his posts or take him seriously.
2. Napoleon was a midget. I'm 6'3" 220 - no Napoleon complex here.
3. Jimmy claims to not care what I write, wanna bet he responds to this? To show us all how he's "moved on."