Revised Celtics vs New Look Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Revised Celtics vs New Look Knicks

-

Was there a time, long ago and far away, in the olden days, when there was an NBA rivalry between Boston & New York?  Involving the Celts and the Knickerbockers?  Oh, yeah, I've heard of that.

Surely the newest of the "Medicore Three's", the New York Knicks, Stoudemire, Anthony, and Billups, will be sky high for their big moment against the Celtics.

But can the C's get up for the Knicks in the late stages of this interminable season, that is the question?

Will the C's rise to the occasion on the big stage of Madison Square Garden, will they turn in a stinker, will they play just well enough to win or lose a close game, or will they bring back the D and put up a decisive W

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Revised Celtics vs New Look Knicks

Let's get some votes and predcitions in here.

It's gonna be a fun time in the Big Apple tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This was never a rivalry there was a few years in the early 70s were we were both good at the same time. In the mid 80s Benard King and Larry was a great matchup but Benard's knees and patrick did not have a good cast around him till the 90s. In the 90s the celtics were in decline Bird's back killed his twighlight years. There has never been a long period were the Knicks and Celtics were both great at the same time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

At the half Boston is geting its behind handed to it. But it's only the half. Lotta ball left to play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics look as bad as we have seen them.  I hope I am wrong but this offense looks tired and flat. They consistently have missed easy shots throughout this whole bad streak of games. The problem is serious and Shaq's absence hangs over this team like a curse.