Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray

In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : The NBA is not about friendship.  Just look at the Clipper record since Billups went down.  Jordan is just popular right now because the Clips are a winning team this year. The reason why the Clips are struggling right now is because they lack scoring. Caron Butler is underachieving and Randy Foye is not getting it done. If you think about it, does a team that has Griffin and CP3 really need to pay a player 10.7m per year when he only scores on lobs and putbacks and only shoots 48% from the FT line?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Im aware its not about friendship, that was just one reason that I mentioned... You forgot to mention that he is one of the best shot blockers and defensive players in the league... they already struggle on D and to lose him and adding Ray is really counterproductive.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : assuming he makes shots and doesn't fall into a shooting slump. let's not forget that we won our title with ray in the midst of a horrible shooting slump. Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE] But he broke out of his slump in the ECF series and then against the Lakers shot 48%, averaged 20.3 pts per game, and 5 Rebs (second leading rebounder in 2 games). Ray is clutch for sure and would make the Clippers so much better. That, unfortunately, only gives us a worse draft choice.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : The NBA is not about friendship.  Just look at the Clipper record since Billups went down.  Jordan is just popular right now because the Clips are a winning team this year. The reason why the Clips are struggling right now is because they lack scoring. Caron Butler is underachieving and Randy Foye is not getting it done. If you think about it, does a team that has Griffin and CP3 really need to pay a player 10.7m per year when he only scores on lobs and putbacks and only shoots 48% from the FT line?

keep typing. the more you talk about this guy, the more i wonder why in the world we would ever want him. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]And don't forget, if the salaries of Jordan and Gomes are off the books, that means the Clips can go after Dwight after the season, if Dwight becomes a FA.  Dwight will not want to play with CP3 and Blake Griffin? Ha Ha

they'll have that kind of cap space with paul and griffin there??

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : Yes. The Clips total salaries next year would just be 57.7m, they're under cap. So if you remove Jordan's 10.5m and Gomes' 4m, that means they'll only have a total of 43.2m in salaries next year. Just enough to offer Dwight the max. If the Clips don't get Dwight then they can go after Hibbert, Brook Lopez, or J.McGee. All three are restricted FAs after this season.

Yet another idea - 4 team trade:
    MIN - JON
    Clips - Ray
    GSW - Beasley, Foye, Gomes
    BOS - Ellis

then make a separate deal for Smith or Kaman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : I also like the idea of Josh Smith playing alongside KG and running with Rondo. 

If they can get Josh Smith it will make DH a possibility.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : keep typing. the more you talk about this guy, the more i wonder why in the world we would ever want him. lol
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Don't worry ... None of Fierce's predictions have ever panned out ... if he bets red you'll win by putting it all on black.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]David West ends up in New Jersey or Indiana.  Again, no way David West ends up in Boston. Re: Glen Davis has worn out his welcome IMO... posted at 7/5/2011 8:27 AM EDT Fiercest34 Posts: 8358 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 3/3/2012 In Response to  Re: Glen Davis has worn out his welcome IMO... : Meanwhile: Still no response ... No surprise here, the guy with the big mouth and all the phoney straw man arguments fails to respond for the third time to a point he was harping on .... again I say fraud! Why don't you tell us who might give D West a Big Contract once the lock-out is over. Give us some names of teams not over the cap that can provide more than the existing MLE (should that survive the new CBA) and a shot at the Championship. If it is just $ he wants to be a "big winner" then he does have his options. And what if the season doesn't start until Jan 2012? Do FA's like West sign with the best vet team for the shortened season hoping to win or do they sign for the big $ long term right away? CRICKETS as usual ... NADA .... ZIP .... LOST YOUR MOUTHPIECES? And if he's sleeping cloneheads, let him respond in the morning instead of filling in for him with your usual "drivel" ..... Posted by Mployee8 David West ends up in New Jersey or Indiana.  Again, no way David West ends up in Boston.

You pick the two teams under the cap and think you're clairvoyant? Hahaha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : Josh Smith, Dwight Howard, and Rondo, talk about Brick City. Imagine a Boston Celtics team having 3 poor FT shooters as starters. Ha Ha

like DeAndre Jordan ya mean?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I live in SF and go to GS games. I'd love to have Monta Ellis in Green---he can toss up 30 as well as anybody in one night--- but with GS going no where why would they want Ray Allen ? Clippers yes as he'd be dynamite with Paul & Griffin but can we get Jordan if we tossed in others. Keep in mind Jordan is similar to Perkins, a good defender(shot blocker) and a good rebounder but similar to Perk, he 's not a prolific scorer. Or, I agree too to try and get Kaman if we can do it with a draft pick. Then we are back to how do we get Monta Ellis. Of Course we'll toss in gladly JO to either GS or the Clippers.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

That trade makes sense. Warriors shed payroll and take a shot in free agency... If I was assured andris (who is still young) would be something close to what he was about 3 seasons ago I would run to do it but as he is right now he is a bad contract that the Celtics shouldn't want to take. Back to Jordan, I don't need to look at his minutes played since they got Kenyon or know how much Deandre plays down the stretch to know they aren't trading a 22 year old center (only center on the roster mind you) for a one year rental. Ray makes sense for them and Jordan makes sense for us but it isn't that easy. To add your point about Clippers freeing up space for Dwight is kind of flawed. If Dwight was a realistic option for them this summer they would of never given Jordan 10 million per. Just doesn't make sense to then trade him and have no center on the roster

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notkyceltic. Show notkyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : That is not looking at the big picture. If the Celtics get a 7-footer like DeAndre Jordan then there's no need to draft a Center in the upcoming draft anymore. DeAndre Jordan is a starting Center in the NBA. If we can get him for Ray Allen it's a no-brainer.

How assinine!  Why would Clips give up an up-and-rising player like Deandre Jordan for Ray Allen?   They could just wait to next year and offer Ray some cash instead.  Stop dreaming and stop coming up with these absurd trades that is obviously to the Celtics benefits and not to opposing teams.  The only real offer the Clips could make is Bledsoe for Ray.  But that would only benefit the Clips and certain celtic Ray-haters.

Paul Pierce for D-Howard is a "No Brainer" but it would take someone in the Magic's organization with no brain to do such a thing.  Fortunately though, it appears brains are not a requirement to post for certain individuals--who is a known Ray Allen hater. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

As much as i think this kid and his trade obsessions are idiotic. I gotta give him credit, he devotes his entire life to the Celtics and BDC. There isn't a time of the day you can come on here and not see post after post after post after post from "Fiercest34". 

I dare anyone else to TRY and show his devotion to the Celtics and hating on RR. Go ahead and try! Try spending all of your days in a dark room sitting by computer hitting "refresh" "refresh" "refresh" waiting for the next poster to give you a reason to post 100 new RR threads. Try sacrificing your personal lives, girlfriends, friends, exercise, real knowledge..etc, just to be on BDC all day talking about the dream trade fantasy you had just dreamt up the previous night. 

Giving up girls and outside activities is no easy task and Fiercest34 deserves some credit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Don't worry Fiercest i got your back and i hope all of your Celtics dreams come true. Hopefully, Gasol and Jordan will be in green next year. You just keep plugging away, the more you post about it, the more chances there are of DA coming on here and reading your ideas. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

That's not very nice, is that how the #1 poster on the Celtics forum is supposed to behave?... C'mon Fiercest34, i look up to, i hope to one day have your prediction abilities and be able to log over 8K posts in a year. I'm just a young Dwight Howard who is being picked on by his childhood hero Shaq (Fiercest34). 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

I LOVE YOU FIERCEST34, HAVE MY BABIES!!!!!

In Fiercest34 We Trust!!!

25. This post has been removed.