RIP SHERMAN HELMSLEY... YOU'RE NOW MOVING ON UP TO THE ULTIMATE SKY VIEW BROTHA!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

RIP SHERMAN HELMSLEY... YOU'RE NOW MOVING ON UP TO THE ULTIMATE SKY VIEW BROTHA!

this news really got me depressed a bit. the man is an icon. he could make me laugh just by his facial expressions and body movements, goofy dancing style. liked everything he did from all in the family to the jeffersons and even the preacher one on nbc's amen with marla gibbs and the hottie jackie. he was a classy and proud man, always carried himself with a storng air. he will never be forgotten!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: RIP SHERMAN HELMSLEY... YOU'RE NOW MOVING ON UP TO THE ULTIMATE SKY VIEW BROTHA!

Thanks for posting. Hadn't heard the news. RIP indeed. He was one funny man. Was just watching an old episode last week and he had me cracking up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: RIP SHERMAN HELMSLEY... YOU'RE NOW MOVING ON UP TO THE ULTIMATE SKY VIEW BROTHA!

Really sad to see this news.  One of the best.

Remember him on "All in the Family" before the Jeffersons got their show?  Couldn't have been a better casting job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

He used to crack me up when he was around the Willis's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I hope they don't put him and Archie in the same room!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: RIP SHERMAN HELMSLEY... YOU'RE NOW MOVING ON UP TO THE ULTIMATE SKY VIEW BROTHA!:
    [QUOTE] I hope they don't put him and Archie in the same room!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

+1 -  very funny!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big j. Show Big j's posts

looks like he finally got a piece of that pie