Robin Lopez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Robin Lopez

Pelicans trying to unload salary in Robin Lopez so that they can sign Tyreke Evans .. Not sure if it goes with the theme of sucking, but could we be interested? If you said I could get a twin if Brook Lopez not on a Max deal...i'd bite.

What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Robin Lopez

I'm torn, he's only 5M, expiring deal (wish Humphries was the same) but I don't think it makes sense for us. I just like Brooks game and think Robin could be a solid Center. aka I like him if we were a contender still :(

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

They may just buy him out at 500k.

Why can't we think of him as a prospect? I dont understand how he can't be as good as Brook

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

All I can says is, lets have a fun team that scores but doesn't play d, if we're going to lose anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

What you got to realize is there is a fine line. What we DONT WANT is to become Charlotte. Assets are good. Good players are good. Player who are winners and want to win and can win is a good thing.

We want the best ping pong balls for sure, but I think its equally important to retain some semblance of a winning culture. That is why you don't just have a firesale and start over. Dannys been smart enough to gain assets. That positions us better than a franchise like the Bobcats.

Plus, look at Thomas Robinson ... thats a 5th pick on his third team being sold for CASH. Compare that to Jeff Green at 5th pick who landed us Ray Allen.

There are so many variables and unknowns that the best chance of success is to retain that winning culture.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I am fine with Lopez here

but I am not sure how we get him, as NO wants to dump his $5M salary.

what could we offer them to make it work?