Robinson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

Re: Robinson

No way do the C's need to cut Nate.  He's a great off-the-bench player.  That said, he DEFINITELY has faults that drive me nuts.  Particularly when he tries to play "hero ball".  I go nuts when the guy brings the ball up and fires an ill-advised three or long two with 20 seconds left on the shot clock and no rebounders in position.  He seems to still have the Knicks offensive mentality to just shoot the ball and not set up the offense.  Nate also doesn't know how to run an offense.  He can dribble, shoot, and play decent D, but he 70% of the time he seems to have trouble setting up a play.  This was painfully obvious when Rondo went down.  Nate needs to come off the bench with a squad that has someone else (ie, Rondo, Paul, or Ray) that can make sure the play is set and Nate is able to use his strengths without dragging the rest of the team through a dry shooting spell. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In Response to Re: Robinson:
    [QUOTE]No way do the C's need to cut Nate.  He's a great off-the-bench player.  That said, he DEFINITELY has faults that drive me nuts.  Particularly when he tries to play "hero ball".  I go nuts when the guy brings the ball up and fires an ill-advised three or long two with 20 seconds left on the shot clock and no rebounders in position.  He seems to still have the Knicks offensive mentality to just shoot the ball and not set up the offense.  Nate also doesn't know how to run an offense.  He can dribble, shoot, and play decent D, but he 70% of the time he seems to have trouble setting up a play.  This was painfully obvious when Rondo went down.  Nate needs to come off the bench with a squad that has someone else (ie, Rondo, Paul, or Ray) that can make sure the play is set and Nate is able to use his strengths without dragging the rest of the team through a dry shooting spell. 
    Posted by Driscoll92587[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

I totally agree with Driscoll except for the classification of "great".  To me, Robinson at best, is a "breather..." player.  Most of the time it seems the longer he stays in the game the more non-productive he becomes...

4. This post has been removed.