Rondo & Lee to the Kicks for Shumpert, Felton, Novak & pick #24

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Rondo & Lee to the Kicks for Shumpert, Felton, Novak & pick #24

Nice trade! Camby or Richardson would have to be included.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Rondo & Lee to the Kicks for Shumpert, Felton, Novak & pick #24

Great trade for the Knicks. If I trade RR  it's not for that package. I like Sheldon he's an underated PG but I think we can get better,anyway I would trade Terry way before Lee. I haven't given up on Lee, I feel he has a nice game in the right type of system and thought when Lee and AB had a rythmn going that was suffocating to other teams O. I blame doc as much as Lee for his underachieving. I'm sorry, as much as I was on board when we signed him Terry has been nothing but a bust here and just had knee surgery and is 37 he seems like a nice guy but.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

ew, glad you're last name isn't Ainge. what an absolutely horrible trade that would be for Boston.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

should be banned just for posting such a bad trade proposal. seriously, that is just bad bad bad. you must be a closet knicks fan. 3 role players and a worthless late round 1st pick in a bad draft for a top 5 PG in the NBA? haaa ha haaahahaha funny...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

No...just...no

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

That's DaCelticd for ya;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Usually like your trade ideas, but no way on this one. Rondo is a star with super star capabilities.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Wow!

We can get more than just that for Rondo.

Come on!

+ 1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

The merits of this proposed trade cannot be definitively evaluated one way or the other. The notion that Rondo is a star with superstar potential is based on previous seasons. Who knows if his effectiveness will be compromised by the injury --see Exhibit A : Derrick Rose (Yes, I know it was a more serious injury). Novak can be instant offense and when he is hot, he can win a quarter by himself. IMO, Shumpert is an intriguing player. He can play multiple positions, has the size to guard bigger guards, and can score the ball. I doubt such a trade will take place but it could be worthy of consideration depending on how other chips fall.