Rondo and Three Hall of Famers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Rondo and Three Hall of Famers

One of the most common arguments I've seen from Rondo critics on this forum, is that a big reason Rondo accomplishes what he does is because he has played his career with three hall of famers.  if they are right--and thinking about the recent Heat game, where Wayde, James and Bosh are all Hall of Fame caliber players in their prime--shouldn't Mario Chalmbers be averaging 12-15 assists a night and throwing up the occasional triple double playing in Miami? Shouldn't he at least average more than 2.2 assists and 6 points per game? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Re: Rondo and Three Hall of Famers

Kind of sinks the argument advanced by Dudder that any decent PG would have Rondo's assist numbers playing with three HOF'ers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Good point the naysayers never get that Rondo's main rivals like D. Rose, Westbrook, Paul, and Williams would somehow do the same for the Big Three and also score twenty points a game.   They would definitely not do the same for our stars and while they might score twenty they would lag in assists, rebounds, steals, and most of all intangibles like you saw in yesterday's game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

This argument will never be settled. I will go by team record. Rondo has done pretty dang good for this team. To all who dislike Rondo, is there anything more important than team record? I can say that with Rose the C's would have already lost 5 more games. Prove me wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Rondo and Three Hall of Famers:
    [QUOTE]One of the most common arguments I've seen from Rondo critics on this forum, is that a big reason Rondo accomplishes what he does is because he has played his career with three hall of famers.  if they are right--and thinking about the recent Heat game, where Wayde, James and Bosh are all Hall of Fame caliber players in their prime--shouldn't Mario Chalmbers be averaging 12-15 assists a night and throwing up the occasional triple double playing in Miami? Shouldn't he at least average more than 2.2 assists and 6 points per game? 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Maybe Chalmers needs to introduce himself to LBJ... to get an occasional glare from the King and maybe a touch or two.

Might help get his minutes/numbers up.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

excuses excuses..yet wen they are proved to not have much merit like you just did, they have no valid argument.