Rondo for George HIll is fair?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Rondo for George HIll is fair?

What is REDICULOUS is Fierce's belief the team can get a top 7 pick in this years draft for Rondo, one of the DEEPEST DRAFTS EVER... based on a younger, cheaper no ACL injury PG in Holiday being traded last year for the #6 pick... a 19 year old with an ACL injury.

That means rebuilding teams will be lining up to swap the pick of a future all-star they will be paying 12-15m over the next 4 years for 1 year and 12m of a 28 year old Rondo before he asks for max money???

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Clearly Fierce loses this one.

Until of course Rondo returns from injury 100%, better than ever and either takes a small discount to stay here for the long-term or is traded for a top 7 pick. I'll wait until that happens before I give Fierce ANY credit. Until then he is a clown and loses this argument.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The only GH I would trade Rondo for is Gordon Hayward!

Guy was amazing last night, and will only get better.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

How can anyone talk about fair value for Rondo till he makes it back on the court anyhow? It's highly unlikely Rondo will be moved until he can prove something on the court. Until then you have to trade him at a discount if you move him....

To be fair rame is not advocating Rondo for George Hill from what I can see. 

That said I don't care if Hill's PER is almost what Rondo's is. Rondo is a MUCH better player than Hill, not a little better. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is REDICULOUS is Fierce's belief the team can get a top 7 pick in this years draft for Rondo, one of the DEEPEST DRAFTS EVER... based on a younger, cheaper no ACL injury PG in Holiday being traded last year for the #6 pick... a 19 year old with an ACL injury.

That means rebuilding teams will be lining up to swap the pick of a future all-star they will be paying 12-15m over the next 4 years for 1 year and 12m of a 28 year old Rondo before he asks for max money???

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Clearly Fierce loses this one.

Until of course Rondo returns from injury 100%, better than ever and either takes a small discount to stay here for the long-term or is traded for a top 7 pick. I'll wait until that happens before I give Fierce ANY credit. Until then he is a clown and loses this argument.

How could I lose this one when Rondo is still a Celtic and George Hill is still a Pacer?

You can't even spell "ridiculous" right.

[/QUOTE]

Ha... that's b/c I never use the word, only in response to you. People who lose arguments tend to resort to calling out peoples spelling, laughing a lot and misleading people about the facts of the argument, as you are doing.

Everything you bolded above simply proves my point as to why I win this one. You are so DENSE you cannot see what a clown you are.

A. You lost because the argument was NEVER 'will George Hill be traded for Rondo' what a tool you are to try and now say that is the issue. It was 'is the proposed trade fair enough value for Rondo' and I made factual intelligent posts showing it could be considered fair, even if I did not desire the trade to happen.

B. The trade is NOT Rondo for Hill 1 for 1 swap that is fair. It is:

Rondo has been replaced by Crawford in the starting lineup. it is more the slight upgrade from to Lee to Hill (that is more the real swap since their contracts are the same length) and Granger/Copeland swapped for Wallace.

Rondo is more being traded for:

1-2 first round draft picks, 26 MILLION DOLLARS in savings from the time of the trade through 2016, and the financially ability to keep BOTH Avery and Crawford if Ainge desires, while also landing a better 2014 draft pick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

How can anyone talk about fair value for Rondo till he makes it back on the court anyhow? It's highly unlikely Rondo will be moved until he can prove something on the court. Until then you have to trade him at a discount if you move him....

To be fair rame is not advocating Rondo for George Hill from what I can see. 

That said I don't care if Hill's PER is almost what Rondo's is. Rondo is a MUCH better player than Hill, not a little better. 

Exactly.

I am not advocating or asking for this trade.

Meanwhile it is NOT Rondo for Hill. Fierce is too much of a clown and a liar to mention all the other benefits of the trade.

- 27 million in savings over 2+ seasons

- 1-2 more first round draft picks

- Rondo's injury risk/issues from it (possibly being less of a player), attitude questions, ability to lead without Doc/KG/PP and desire for a max contract in 18 months are no longer burdens for a rebuilding team.

- The ability to sign both Avery and Crawford (if so desired by Ainge), meaning a backcourt rotation of Craw (6m), Avery (7m) and Hill (8m) is more solid/productive than one of Rondo (12m then extension paying him 17-21m a year), Avery OR Craw and Pressy (unless Phil get A LOT better).

**Crawford is the likely player to walk if choosing between him and Avery. He is 2 years younger than Rondo and can be extended for say 4/24... so he'd make 42 MILLION less than RR if he signed a max deal, then be off the books 2 years before Rondo would make 20 and 21 million for his age 32 and 33 years.**

- A better position in the all important 2014 NBA draft if Hill/Granger have to be implemented on the fly over the already established Hill/Wallace and a superior PG who is practicing/familiar with the team.

This are the issues that Fierce can't get. He was just desperate to make childish ingorant attacks and bully me for something he clearly doesn't grasp the big picture of. In the end he looks like a clown.

and it is why I win the vast majority of the arguments the two of us have

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

If Rondo returns ok, I believe Ainge plans to sign Bradley, not Crawford.

But a lot of people who know more about this than I do, insist that Ainge must trade Rondo because of his salary.

I wonder if Ainge could use Rondo to trade up in the draft and get a top five pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In the end Rondo is still a Celtic and George Hill is still a Pacer.

You keep saying you're not advocating trading Rondo for George Hill.

But every time you get a chance, you keep telling us how the Celts get fair value in that trade with the Pacers.

That is so lame, rame!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

You lost

And now you sound 8 years old

What psycho babble you just typed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

In the end Rondo is still a Celtic and George Hill is still a Pacer.

You keep saying you're not advocating trading Rondo for George Hill.

But every time you get a chance, you keep telling us how the Celts get fair value in that trade with the Pacers.

That is so lame, rame!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

And if suddenly Rondo is a Pacer and Hill is a Celtic.... fungus pivots and sez that it doesn't matter because he's still going to be posting here no matter.

Talk about lame.

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Fungus is an annoying clown.

If fungus gets under someone's skin and causes that someone to post less often than they would ordinarily..... advantage goes to the clown.

Everytime.

Everyday.

Every which way.

Pud

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Ummm, what about the 1-2 draft picks that go along with the trade he proposes ... you're always whining about getting more draft picks and cap space aren't you?????

I'm not in favor of his trade possibility but again, lame Rame never said he expected it to happen (as the odds of any trade proposal on these boards ever happening is not worth anyone betting over especially with a known welcher) ... only that it was doable. You gonna run around this board and try to bully posters into "apology thread" bets everytime somebody submits an "idea?"

Hahaha, I can't wait to see you calling everyone out when they welch on you!

And how bout your trade "prediction?"  When the Cavs refuse to take on Wallace along with Fav in return for the partially guaranteed contract of Bynum (apparently the Cavs are in the business of helping the C's) by the trade deadline, will you be taking an absence from the board or submitting your own "apology thread" for suggesting such an outlandish trade?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

the "discussion" about a Rondo to Indiana tarde earlier wsn;t a staright up Rondo for Hill deal.

so your "headlie" here is misleading in the least.

I personaly was discussing a potential Rondo and Wallace for Hill and Granger deal.

since Fierce in another thread wants to dump Wallace for Bynum (then cut him) I think my proposed deal is MUCH better.

and I thought Fierce was all about tanking this year?  well if I follow that logic, he doesn't want Rondo to play here at all.

maybe a little less total posts and more thought out ones might be the answer.

having $30 M in expiring salary next year is worth the Rondo for Hill part to me.

Fierce gets his tanking for the lotto balls.

Rondo haters get him gone

Celtics dump a $10M backup

Ainge gets salary relief starting next year.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.