Rondo, Green, and two number ones

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Rondo, Green, and two number ones

In Response to Re: Rondo, Green, and two number ones:
    [QUOTE]Wow! From DH to Boston: A Cinderella Story - to: A Decision Has Been in Orlando Talk about the ultimate flip-flop!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No flip flop ... you were waiting for FA 7/12' (2013 Season) and I'm talking now (12/11') ... As I said things have changed and Paul isn't Rivers!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

a one year rental of Chris Paul would get us closer to a championship THIS SEASON !

And if the Celtics won the championship, wouldn't Paul come back for at least ONE MORE year to defend ? And even if Paul left after a second year as defending champ.......so what ??????

His salary slot will be filled by someone or a combination of players.

I say do it even if it's a one year rental with a handshake agreement to come back to defend the title with KG and Ray Allen coming back too

I think Paul may go for that, with the understanding he could leave Boston after one if it went bad....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo, Green, and two number ones:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo, Green, and two number ones : Get off your high horse ... things have changed and Rivers ain't Paul! With a shortened season Orlando has motivation to trade DH now rather than lose him to free agency with nothing in return. Besides, we all knew Danny would make a run at DH come 2013 as an UFA but now the timetable has been moved up and only a few teams are prepared to make a deal now.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Last I checked according to you the idea of DH wearing green is "a pie in the sky". After a few months you're talking about it like it's a sure thing. You're worse than the trolls, man!

At least the trolls only run and hide when they're wrong about something. You on the other hand flip-flop first before running and hiding. LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Appears Danny really, really, really wants this guy. Danny needs to through in the kitchen sink, and the trade will happen.