Rondo, Green, Randolph

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo, Green, Randolph

Are a very good base to start from, with out other players we have right now and the new coach, who appears be able to think and use his players,  we are going to be a force to contend with.  I think we have a shot in the East.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Rondo, Green, Randolph

In response to maryngary's comment:

Are a very good base to start from, with out other players we have right now and the new coach, who appears be able to think and use his players,  we are going to be a force to contend with.  I think we have a shot in the East.

A very good base if your making scrammbleed eggs..

If you recall, Green did not perform very well on the court with Rondo... and since Doc kept Randolph benched most of the time, well its kinda hard to get a good read on him ... he played well most of the time but earning more PT didnt fit with Docs script and inability to adjust.

Thank the heavens DA got rid of him and actually found an owner dopey enough to give us a pick for him..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

Didn't you get the memo?  The only thing we have a shot at getting in the East is last place! Randolph will be lucky if he isnt back in China in the next year or so. Oh wait did you mean FAR EAST?  Then I agree,  this team may be a force to reckon with in the Chinese league...Maybe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Randolph?

Randolph!!

really?

come on....the guys kicked around the NBA (and other places ) for like 4 yeras or so.

he's camp fodder and end of bench material at best, lets be serious.

remember how T. Williams was going to be great here?

LOL....I am always amazed at how some poeple think a career scrub is going to become GREAT, just because he is wearing their favorite teams jersey.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

A very good base if your making scrammbleed eggs..

If you recall, Green did not perform very well on the court with Rondo... and since Doc kept Randolph benched most of the time, well its kinda hard to get a good read on him ... he played well most of the time but earning more PT didnt fit with Docs script and inability to adjust.

Thank the heavens DA got rid of him and actually found an owner dopey enough to give us a pick for him..

Doc's gone but the bashing continues.

That's why you're Mr. Negativity, Karl.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

My domination of you forces your response to my every post.. Hows it feel to be owned on a message board?

btw, the FUNGUS tag Che gave you is sticking... more and more address you in this manner... bet thats gotta hurt late at night when youre biting your pillow crying over Doc getting the boot...

Remember, youre the one drilling down everyone that Doc was here for the full 5 years, get used to it  LOL My goodness, you are such a fool...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Rivers was not a very good coach.

I am so glad he is gone.

I really think Ainge is pushing all the right buttons.

9. This post has been removed.