Rondo has a torn ACL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Rondo has a torn ACL!

When did this occur?  Was it during shoot around?  Well all you haters are going to see how this team plays without it's top player that you want to trade.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Rondo has a torn ACL!

You have to look to any positives at this point.  It will make it a lot easier to make moves for the future.  This team hustled tonight and they need to keep this level of intensity up.

Two double OT's in a row.  Doc needs to play Sully and Avery more in these type games.  Garnett and Pierce were suckin' pond water.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

It is being reported that it actually happened in the 4th quarter of Friday's game. If true..then Rondo is tougher than I thought.

One thing is clear from the player comments after today's game. Rondo is very highly thought of and well respected in the Celtics locker room.

Looks like Gary Dzen was spot on with his assessment of the real reasons Allen left the Celtics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Blow it up.

It could be a blessing.  This team is going nowhere as currently contstructed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Funny how all those within the circle see Rondo value to this team but those outside the circle don't.  Is he perfect? No but is anyone.  I've been giving Pierce some bashing but it isn't because I dislike him as a player it's because he needs to know his limits.  He isn't the same Paul of 2007-08. But he has alot of worth to this and any team.  I just cringe when he becomes a black hole at the end of tight games.  He needs to be more of a facilitator down the stretch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

When did this occur?  Was it during shoot around?  Well all you haters are going to see how this team plays without it's top player that you want to trade.  

Good. Now we`ll see how this team reacts without that whiney crybaby little biotch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Trade Pierce for some young talent. There is just no reason to keep Pierce around anymore.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Blow it up.

It could be a blessing.  This team is going nowhere as currently contstructed.

Hey Snake, Question for ya......Why is it you were able to make this prediction without ANY sample size, yet you are now still saying that even after our recent, 13-game amsple size of 0-6 streak with him, then our immediate 7-0 without, that it was way too early to make any determination as to whether or not this team is better without Rondo? CAN't have it both ways my brutha! Especailly when it is in writing....HA! I'm just sayin' GOTCHA! ;-)