Rondo horrible game, we should buy him out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo horrible game, we should buy him out.

lmao in advance of the discussions we are going to see after this game, i figured id land the first one. he should be cut and we should let carlos arroyo be out starting pg..automatic championship.

seriously tho, he didnt have a good game tonite. it doesnt PROVE ANYTHING that rondo haters claim, he didnt SHOW HIS WEAKNESSES tonite, just had a poor game. period. i wonder how many ray allen posts we will have after the game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Rondo horrible game, we should buy him out.

let's just fine him for conduct detrimental to the team and be done with it.  maybe taser him a few times when he's in the shower too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i think thats WAY too light, he needs to be bought out from the team and banished from the league. thats how bad of a pg he is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

would you two, shut the pfhuck up, we get the point already, dam. yalls are retarded, you are like two butt buddies, seriously

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Rondo horrible game, we should buy him out.:
    [QUOTE]lmao in advance of the discussions we are going to see after this game, i figured id land the first one. he should be cut and we should let carlos arroyo be out starting pg..automatic championship. seriously tho, he didnt have a good game tonite. it doesnt PROVE ANYTHING that rondo haters claim, he didnt SHOW HIS WEAKNESSES tonite, just had a poor game. period. i wonder how many ray allen posts we will have after the game?
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I can live with a bad game but the carelessness he sometime does with the ball drives me crazy.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Look, Rondo is a supremely talented PG who also has some pretty massive holes in his game. That coupled with his stubborness and arrogance rub some people the wrong way. I just about threw my remote through the TV the other night when he ran away from an uncontested fast break layup in order to try and pad his assisst stats.

But Rondo has done a pretty good job for this team. I don't think he's a guy you can build a franchise around. But for right now, he's a good fit. He's a very talented player.

And you can bash all the Rondo haters. I get that there are people that think he's terrible and want a different point guard. And that's ridiculous. But the flip side of that is the group of people that think he's one of the best point guards in the league. That's also crazy. He's a good player that fits the Celtics' system very well. Can't we just meet in the middle?

If he were a great player he wouldn't have so many detractors. Think about it, I'd be willing to bet there aren't forums full of posts by Suns fans complaining about Steve Nash, or Hornets fans whining about Chris Paul.

Maybe it's a bad anology because they are two different sports. But you wouldn't take a guy that hit 60 homeruns a year and complain that he doesn't steal, hit for average and stikes out too much. No, that's what he's there for- to mash homeruns and get RBI. There are other guys to do the other things.

That's what Rondo is. He does one thing and he does it really well. Maybe better than anybody in the league. Will his weaknesses end up hurting us in the playoffs? Maybe. But no more than Ray Allen going 0-16. Or the refs going on a rampage. Things happen. If you want to be a champion, you have to overcome them.