Rondo isn't an elite PG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Re: Rondo isn't an elite PG

In Response to Rondo isn't an elite PG:

The argument is absurd. Rondo has already PROVEN he's one of the best players in the league...........not just point guard. He was the best player on the Boston Celtics last year and the Celtics were 15 minites from winning the NBA Title. I'm one of the big mouths who said early on that Rondo wasn't that good and wouldn't do much in the NBA. WRONG!!............Rondo is as good as any point guard in the NBA. Deron Williams? Deron Williams plays no defense. Chris Paul plays very little defense and is lazy at times. I could go on and on. Rondo is as good or better than any of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsTillTheCasketDrops. Show CelticsTillTheCasketDrops's posts

WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THIS THREAD GOTTA BE A GAYKERS FAN I CALL THEM THEE OL' HELEN KELLER FANS DEAF!,DUMB! AND BLIND! RONDO IS VERY ELITE AND BELONGS WITH THE MAGICS AND ISSAIH'S QUESTION FOR THE IDIOT THAT CAME UP WITH THIS THREAD HOW MANY PG'S RIGHT NOW THAT YOU KNOW OF CAN AVERAGE A TRIPLE DOUBLE A GAME EVERY GAME IF HE WANTS TO AND DIDN'T HAVE THE HELP OF THE BIG THREE. IT WOULD HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY GAME TRUST ME. NOW THE ONLY GUY THAT I CAN PIN POINT THAT IS A BETTER PURE SHOOTER THAN RONDO IS DERRON WILLIAMS BUT HE IS NOT BETTER THAN RONDO ALL THE WAY AROUND ANOTHER GUY THAT STANDS OUT WHICH I BELIEVE CAN KEEP UP WITH RONDO WHO IS PERSAY BETTER THAN D WILLIAMS BUT STILL A HALF STEP BEHIND RONDO IS DERRICK ROSE.DOESN'T HAVE THE DEFENSIVE AND REBOUNDING ABILITY THAT RONDO HAVES THEREFORE THE GUYS THAT YOU WANT TO PUT IN FRONT OF HIM ARE LACKING WHAT KEEPS RONDO AN ELITE PG. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo isn't an elite PG:
    Of course Rondo has flaws that need improving on but Pedro Herrera has no more credentials to cover the NBA than you or me.  Anybody who says that he puts up big numbers because he plays with 3 future hall of famers obviously has not watched too many C's games in the last yr.  As the big 3 start to fade, Rondo has taken on a bigger and bigger role.  Those guys actually have a tough time keeping up with his pace.  If he played for a run and gun team like the Knicks his numbers would be off the charts.  That's why stats, which is what Herrera totally uses to make his points, only tell part of the story.  The PG's main job is to quarterback the team.  It's about winning, not putting up stats.  Here's another gem of a quote:   I have no idea where Rondo ranks in the NBA point guard landscape but what I DO know is that he is being severely over rated by homers from Boston and NBA “experts”. So I guess he's either questioning Magic Johnson's knowledge or calling him a Boston Homer.
    Posted by siestafiesta

why are you even arguing with that idiot we all know he's wrong 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Oh wow, this topic was spot on back in the day...

Also bored and checking past threads.