Rondo lost, Big three no focus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo lost, Big three no focus

1. Rondo shooting better, but not shoving the ball and WILL SOMEONE HELP HIM FIND PAUL, Rondo is  nowhere near him.  The first unit defensive intensity is gone, poor old Kristic is picking up everybody on the floor because noone is staying with their man and Rondo is out front waving at Chris after he heads to the goal.    2.  The Big three are saving it up for the playoffs , I guess, the best team I have seen tonight by far is Krisic, Davis, West, Green and whoever was  with them when they were making a game of it, and Doc decided to pull them out because NO hit some very tough shots.  Time to shut down the great four and let them rest the next three weeks BECAUSE I AM SICK OF WATCHING THEM REST ON THE FLOOR, yes they get flustrated at themselves and put out some effort but they are competely out of rhythum.  They are not rebouding and hence can not run, even if they would if they could we are not sure they would. Not defending causing Kristic and Davis to gather in fouls.  They are playing so sorry the reffs are giving all the breaks to NO because the Celts are making the Reffs sick with their effort.  Like two differents games, what is a foul on the Celts is considered just good defence by NO.   Reminds me of a scrimmage when the outcome does not matter and it may not..   Can't wait to heal from the Rondo can do not wrong group about what a great game he is playing and he should be all defensive player of the year and all that crapt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Rondo lost, Big three no focus

NEWS FLASH'  GREEN AND KRSTIC ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

West is the best all-around point guard Celts have , Rondo and Carlos are both good but fall shor when compared to the skills that West has.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If West is that good he should be starting.  I like him off the bench.  maybe this will earn him a contract extension in Beantown or somewhere else.