Rondo Not Returning In January

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo Not Returning In January

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

At this point the bag of coal is prefferable to a non-playing Rondo...the singular value to Rondo NOT playing at this point after getting the ok to practice at full speed is that he has not yet exhibited his moodiness to the new coach and his terrible teammates...once he starts acting out and pulling a full..."RONDO", like others have pointed out, his trade value is greatly diminished

[/QUOTE]
    The only thing more dikkish than a Full Rondo.....

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

At this point the bag of coal is prefferable to a non-playing Rondo...the singular value to Rondo NOT playing at this point after getting the ok to practice at full speed is that he has not yet exhibited his moodiness to the new coach and his terrible teammates...once he starts acting out and pulling a full..."RONDO", like others have pointed out, his trade value is greatly diminished

[/QUOTE]
    The only thing more dikkish than a Full Rondo.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]

LONG LIVE THE LAUGHING LIZARD !!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

A lot of assumptions abut how Rondo will be when he comes back.  In all honestly Rondo hasn't done anything aggregious where it was conduct detrimental to the team.  I have not heard of off court issues, no arrests, no domestic violence, and all so-called Celtics fans do is rip him from the comforts of their couch.  Not one critic is a season ticket holder or has stock in the Celtics.  Because if it was that serious, then become a stakeholder and have a voice that really count.  Not hiding behind an IP address.

WOW dude...really. OK, loan me a couple hundred million and I will buy in. I go to plenty of Celtic games and watch the rest of them on TV. Maybe you did not hear about Rondo tossing the glass into the TV. Maybe you have not heard about Doc not being able to handle Rondo and his attitude and the two needing to be separated. Or maybe you never heard that he would have went higher in the draft if not for concerns about his attitude. I do not have season tickets but I sure don't need them to see that Rondo has never made it a priority to become a better shooter from both the Field or the Line. He will not be passing to P2, KG or Ray Allen when he comes back and I am betting his defiencies will show like light bulb at night when he comes back. Then here comes the attitude and I just do not think we want to put Brad Stevens or our young talent through his shenanigans when he starts to go into the Rondo pout. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As much candy and flowers that you exchange w/ your other RR Bobby Soxers(i.e. yourself-37/SNAKE ect...) does in fact make you an excellent horticulturalist(Will would be so proud)! As a basketball critic however, your knowledge(and world) begins & ends w/ Rondo(this bold school's kinda cool)!

To increase your comprehension skills, you may want to start w/ the classic coming of age collection of short stories titled, Thirty-Seven Stories(you're welcome-free press). If you find that you didn't really learn anything new- there's always the Sonnets...You can begin your journey now Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Lucid and impressive.  Few can say it better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

My interpretation of this most wonderous of comments is: 

!) Most likely your boy has peaked(in year two).

2)Your boy has reached the pinnacle & can rest on his laurels while collecting a man-sized paycheck.

3) His aspirations can only be salved by earning an all star berth in a legitimate conference( where he will fall woefully short ).

4) His greatest contribution to the team will be in a trade where he will be rewarded with a standing ovation once a year(thus proving my third point).

Much can be read in your profundity.

i'm not really sure what you're saying, shakespeare. try it again less flowery.

As much candy and flowers that you exchange w/ your other RR Bobby Soxers(i.e. yourself-37/SNAKE ect...) does in fact make you an excellent horticulturalist(Will would be so proud)! As a basketball critic however, your knowledge(and world) begins & ends w/ Rondo(this bold school's kinda cool)!

To increase your comprehension skills, you may want to start w/ the classic coming of age collection of short stories titled, Thirty-Seven Stories(you're welcome-free press). If you find that you didn't really learn anything new- there's always the Sonnets...You can begin your journey now Laughing

Thanks man. I appreciate the shout out. 

37 stories was my first book and although I wished that it would have been more enduring it got me some great ghostwriting gigs.

BP isn't me by the way, but thanks for thinking so much about me.  It's cute. I do post as Pud however.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Also I wish Rondo would choke on a ham sammy. He makes me so mad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2)Your boy has reached the pinnacle & can rest on his laurels while collecting a man-sized paycheck.

3) His aspirations can only be salved by earning an all star berth in a legitimate conference( where he will fall woefully short ).

4) His greatest contribution to the team will be in a trade where he will be rewarded with a standing ovation once a year(thus proving my third point).

[/QUOTE]

37 stories was my first book and although I wished that it would have been more enduring it got me some great ghostwriting gigs.

BP isn't me by the way, but thanks for thinking so much about me.  It's cute. I do post as Pud however.

[/QUOTE]

No one really cares what you have to say here or otherwise. We see your major ghost writing gig is right here. Keep honing your craft, my man

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

No one really cares what you have to say here or otherwise. We see your major ghost writing gig is right here. Keep honing your craft, my man

you're not really qualified to speak for the board here, tomobo. i care what 37 has to say and suspect lots of folks do unless, of course, they've been flogged by him on a regular basis for months. also, wouldn't elsewhere have served your comment better than otherwise?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the shoutout Tomobo.  Keep pitching 37 stories. I appreciate you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the shoutout Tomobo.  Keep pitching 37 stories. I appreciate you.

[/QUOTE]

Tu eres un hijo de gente boba! Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

you're not really qualified to speak for the board here, tomobo. i care what 37 has to say and suspect lots of folks do unless, of course, they've been flogged by him on a regular basis for months. also, wouldn't elsewhere have served your comment better than otherwise?

[/QUOTE]

Yo soy mejor Que tu, idiota...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

Como golpeando focas! ( Like cubbing seals) Kiss

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are the best.

Thanks again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are the best.

Thanks again.

[/QUOTE]

Si, mi amor Kiss

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are the best.

Thanks again.

[/QUOTE]

Si, mi amor Kiss

[/QUOTE]

Call me later.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are the best.

Thanks again.

[/QUOTE]

Si, mi amor Kiss

[/QUOTE]

Call me later.

[/QUOTE]

Haven't yo called tu out enough, idiota?Laughing (I'm dumbing it down for you & yours, mi amor)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are the best.

Thanks again.

[/QUOTE]

Si, mi amor Kiss

[/QUOTE]

Call me later.

[/QUOTE]

Haven't yo called tu out enough, idiota?Laughing (I'm dumbing it down for you & yours, mi amor)

[/QUOTE]

I like it when both of us talk about our favorite subject.  Me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks babe!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are the best.

Thanks again.

[/QUOTE]

Si, mi amor Kiss

[/QUOTE]

Call me later.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like it when both of us talk about our favorite subject.  Me.

[/QUOTE]

Me too!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Cool babe. Lets do it again soon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Hey, Celticelmo!  Welcome back to civilization!  Your year and a half trip up the Amazon must have been amazing.  You missed a few developments in the sports world, though. The Red Sox won the World Series and, oh yeah, Rondo became a reliable outside shot. Surprise, huh?  In fact, he had one of the highest outside-the-paint jump shot percentages of all the guards (not just PGs) in the league.

With that bit of sports knowledge, you might wanna sorta skip the "Rondo can't shoot" and "he has made no effort to improve his shot" comments, because otherwise you would come off as an idiot who knows nothing about basketball.  Like Pud and the other haters.  You know, the ones who are full of deep psychological insight into what Rondo is thinking and feeling, based on nothing except the fevered imaginings of their tiny brains.

So, when ya gonna post all those pictures of your trip?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

Cool babe. Lets do it again soon.

[/QUOTE]

No time like the present

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

rondo

rondo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rondo

[/QUOTE]

I hate him so much and am mad he isn't coming back soon.

Rondo.