Rondo should work on his bank shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Rondo should work on his bank shot

It was the 1st shot I ever learned to make because it easier than any other shot.

You aim for that spot above the rim and make it soft enough to bank in and voila! you are a consistent shooter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo should work on his bank shot

In Response to Rondo should work on his bank shot:
    [QUOTE]It was the 1st shot I ever learned to make because it easier than any other shot. You aim for that spot above the rim and make it soft enough to bank in and voila! you are a consistent shooter!
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

And Rondo is thinking to himself...... I  I   I   I did.... not know that!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo should work on his bank shot:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rondo should work on his bank shot : And Rondo is thinking to himself...... I  I   I   I did.... not know that! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

As Ed McMahon used to say "OOOHHHHH HO HO HO!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

We had the best of them all with Sam Jones, but Rudy T was the king of 20ft turnaround bank shots. They were ridiculous!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Rondo should work on his bank shot:
    [QUOTE]It was the 1st shot I ever learned to make because it easier than any other shot. You aim for that spot above the rim and make it soft enough to bank in and voila! you are a consistent shooter!

I think that most Celtics fans would agree that Rondo needs to improve his shooting ability.  Not sure how much time he devotes to this, but he  should spend every free moment that he has to improve his shooting.  I thought that last offseason he had someone helping him with this.  He definitely didn't improve and needs to maybe find a coach or even another player that can help him with this,  (Ray Allen comes to mind). 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Maybe he just can't! There are some guys who just cannot shoot. Ok, normally they play on the 4 or 5 but just because he is small that doesn't automatically mean he has to skills to become a good shooter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe he just can't! There are some guys who just cannot shoot. Ok, normally they play on the 4 or 5 but just because he is small that doesn't automatically mean he has to skills to become a good shooter.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

True dat! He will get better as the years go by if he keeps working.

I can't believe Jason Kidd's stats from 3 point land the way he came in the league.

Look at Wade and Lebron now. It's still not their strength but it ain't their weakness no more!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo should work on his bank shot : True dat! He will get better as the years go by if he keeps working. I can't believe Jason Kidd's stats from 3 point land the way he came in the league. Look at Wade and Lebron now. It's still not their strength but it ain't their weakness no more!

Exactly.... over his 5 year career he has shown zero improvement in his shooting and shooting freebies.... so of course it will just keep getting better... The youngest MVP in the history of the league was knocked for not being able to shoot and oppppps all of a sudden he can shoot.  So of course it is simply a matter of time... unless of course you believe you are already the best in the world at what you do and that the single most fundamental aspect of the game is not really all that important and as long as you have 3 hall of famers to pass the ball to shooting is just a rumor......