Rondo sitting out tonight..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rondo sitting out tonight..

supposedly he re-injured his finger last game.  Hard to believe he is sitting just because of the finger, but who knows,...I guess with Luke Ridnour starting, they felt it was a good game to sit.  Hopefully we get a W while being able to rest him.  Lets see how this offense moves w/out him.  Lately he was been over dribbling, so maybe its a good thing....we shall see

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Rondo sitting out tonight..

In Response to Rondo sitting out tonight..:
    [QUOTE]supposedly he re-injured his finger last game.  Hard to believe he is sitting just because of the finger, but who knows,...I guess with Luke Ridnour starting, they felt it was a good game to sit.  Hopefully we get a W while being able to rest him.  Lets see how this offense moves w/out him.  Lately he was been over dribbling, so maybe its a good thing....we shall see
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Kobe plays despite turning his ankle badly, Rondo sits out because he hurt his pinky.

HAHAHAHAHAHA- no wonder boston can't go back to back, there far too soft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo sitting out tonight..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rondo sitting out tonight.. : Kobe plays despite turning his ankle badly, Rondo sits out because he hurt his pinky. HAHAHAHAHAHA- no wonder boston can't go back to back, there far too soft!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    ill be honest i literally hate kobe more than anything, but man is he tough... i dont remember a player playing through most of the stuff he plays with...still hate him to death though but gotta give props where its due

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Kobe's a tough guy, no doubt.  But, his injuries are sometimes overstated, as well.

We will get to see the Celts without Rondo tonight.  If West were healthy, I would not be worried but West is not 100%, either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Rondo sitting out tonight..:
    [QUOTE]supposedly he re-injured his finger last game.  Hard to believe he is sitting just because of the finger, but who knows,...I guess with Luke Ridnour starting, they felt it was a good game to sit.  Hopefully we get a W while being able to rest him.  Lets see how this offense moves w/out him.  Lately he was been over dribbling, so maybe its a good thing....we shall see
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Garnett with the steal!!!  Nice!!

Anyway, I read up on the Celtics site too and saw something about a pulled groin.  He needs the rest.  People get all over him here but doesn't he lead the team in minutes?  Could turn out to be a blessing.

And Ray with the 3!!!  I like how this is starting off!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo sitting out tonight..:
    [QUOTE]

In Response to Rondo sitting out tonight.. : Garnett with the steal!!!  Nice!! Anyway, I read up on the Celtics site too and saw something about a pulled groin.  He needs the rest.  People get all over him here but doesn't he lead the team in minutes?  Could turn out to be a blessing. And Ray with the 3!!!  I like how this is starting off!

Posted by MsLithium21

[/QUOTE]

-

Rondo could play, this is a coach's decision and the finger, yeah, it's hurt and he has other dings but this is more about getting hm back to mental health.  He's a bit burnt out emotionally and physically and a day off will help him out a lot.  Maybe a few days off.  He's played a ton and taken a lot of hits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Definitely.  He needs to re-charge.  He will be back once he does!